What are your feelings about armored bears?

Enough with the armored bears. What's next, an armored Gerbil? LoL is serious business. 2,686 39.52%
Because I'm a whiney forum troll who loves producers more than designers, I support armored bears. 4,111 60.48%
Voters: 6797. You may not vote on this poll

Enough With The Armored Bears

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhandaly

11-18-2011

free rp

FT David

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-18-2011

Armored bears!

Motyapa

11-18-2011

of course not im against armored bears

3000 rp get

Ephemeral Wolf

11-18-2011

I have a proposition to stop all this infighting amongst the powers that be, so they can once more unite and do things like count Teemo deaths with high accuracy.

What about a bear... That isn't armored ALL of the time? Maybe his ult lets him don armor for a few moments, and then it's gone. Or as his rage bar fills (because we all know bears would be powered by rage) armor is added as the bar fills (every quarter?), or armor is removed every quarter of the bar that fills and can be expended for abilities so that he is most destructive while he is most vulnerable.

Also, I think it wouldn't be too unfair to add a killswitch into said armor in case of an unstoppable rampage. If it wants to be a bear that can't be killed by wearing armor, you could then just... Kill it either way.

Timberwind

11-18-2011

It sounds like Inter-office polotics for real. I seriously hope you guys aren't being serious here, cause honestly, Hostility in Riot is the last thing we need for a game with 32 million players.

lceCar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

Down with armored bears!

Starkism

11-18-2011

Armored bears are for scumbags who think pizza is a vegetable!

The Quiche

11-18-2011

Can't argue with the man, his evidence is as rock solid as Malphite. Incidentally, an armored bear is less than rock solid.

Xerink

11-18-2011

Armored bears are a threat to unarmored bears everywhere! Do not let them rise!

FrozenXylaphone

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwind View Post
It sounds like Inter-office polotics for real. I seriously hope you guys aren't being serious here, cause honestly, Hostility in Riot is the last thing we need for a game with 32 million players.
blame the bears