Alistar + Kog in lane = op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Texas Pimp

11-18-2011

Me and my friend have done this combo a few times and it is looking like an impossible combination to beat. First blood 100% of the time

Texas Pimp

11-18-2011

For this to work, alistar needs to build full tank with cdr and Kog needs to build AS while Maxing his range buff first

Pawstruck

11-18-2011

Cool story bro.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

What does Kog provide that is so freaking great?

An alistar can Knockup, get behind and Punt any opponent towards your tower. If the enemy is dumb enough to let ali get close AND has no flash, then yeah this can be a big problem.

All you need is a non-AFK partner to add some CC or deal a bit of damage for first blood. MANY MANY champs can do this.
A Sion can stun, A taric can stun, an Ashe can perma-slow, a Blitz can knockup and pull when they run, a vayne can bend them over, and so forth.

Draugexa

11-18-2011

I don't see those two beating Taric/Cait.

If you faced those two what would you attempt to do?

Defile

11-18-2011

what above said ^
taric and cait r more early game so they're better in lane

Draugexa

11-18-2011

All I could see happening is Cait laying down traps wherever Ali would come in to CC, and if he passed them Taric would just stun. Cait would constantly poke them for more than Ali can heal. Once Kog gets lv 6 he may start to "out-poke" Cait, but I would think the damage Kog takes in terms of farming would already be done.

Thoughts?