Jungle Fizz is viable. Screenshots.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inoa

11-18-2011

Tried AD jungle fizz, and it went pretty hilariopus actually, got to level 6 around 7:30 nd was able to gank quite efficiently

*******http://i43.tinypic.com/2598rcg.jpg********

the other fizz was raging pretty hard, to the point where every team fight, they killed me in trade for an ace.

Skilltestingman

11-18-2011

Its viable as you can quickly get to a champ with q and e, plus a knick up ult which isnt too hard to aim.

However, those ap fizz 1 shots aint too shabby either

Inoa

11-18-2011

I was just suprised that it did so much damage early game, wasnt suprised late game, but its not bad.

desuu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilltestingman View Post
Its viable as you can quickly get to a champ with q and e, plus a knick up ult which isnt too hard to aim.

However, those ap fizz 1 shots aint too shabby either

I've been playing tanky dps jungle Fizz and so far its been working out fairly well. I haven't seen a single enemy AP Fizz one shot someone before, and I can easly 1v1 an AP Fizz with my build. Every game I've been in, people run away from me when they see me coming.

Epjest

11-18-2011

Glass cannon jungle Fizz kills enemies, news at 11.

Skilltestingman

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by desuu View Post
I've been playing tanky dps jungle Fizz and so far its been working out fairly well. I haven't seen a single enemy AP Fizz one shot someone before, and I can easly 1v1 an AP Fizz with my build. Every game I've been in, people run away from me when they see me coming.
Ult + q and e have 1 shotted glasscannons. Sorry if it wasn't clear