Soraka on Dominion is this a turning point?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptoreyes

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailorder II View Post
Totally didn't know summoner spell Heal was exempt from the healing penalty in Dominion. I guess I'll be taking it more; seems to be pretty good for the first Windmill fight.
I don't think SS Heal is exempt per say. The new mastery for the heal spell simply turns restores heal to its original values making it ok on dominion

Raptoreyes

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by issfire View Post
even in development, I've found support characters like soraka, karma and even sona to be fun and effective on dominion, in the right comp of course.
Ohhh Never never created a thread visited by "reds" before. Enjoy you stay.

KrupsMcGee

11-22-2011

I don't always play Soraka in Dominion...but when I do get get 1st place.

Raptoreyes

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by issfire View Post
even in development, I've found support characters like soraka, karma and even sona to be fun and effective on dominion, in the right comp of course.
I sometimes wonder if warning labels should be put on supports with heal mechanics. The label would read "If your not on Skype or Ventrilo or some type of voice over IP with your friends you might want to consider a different champ instead." In short without the type of moment by moment team coordination that only voice chat makes possible some "heal" supports typically feel very under powered.

Nojito

12-25-2011

soraka is amazing on Dominion and very underrated.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptoreyes View Post
I sometimes wonder if warning labels should be put on supports with heal mechanics. The label would read "If your not on Skype or Ventrilo or some type of voice over IP with your friends you might want to consider a different champ instead." In short without the type of moment by moment team coordination that only voice chat makes possible some "heal" supports typically feel very under powered.
Ehhh, no. Especially in dominion where healing is the last thing you are looking for.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

pick soraka > stack defensive items entirely > press Q repeatedly > You Win