ELO totally broken?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

abehhh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

Every game i go into the entire other team is level 30 and my team is always mid twenties. I haven't even gotten to twenty yet whats up with that?

Malzahearty Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-29-2010

Hi. Welcome to matchmaking.

abehhh

06-29-2010

Lol, can you reiterate that? I mean it doesn't seem very rationale that the only players I play against are 30's when I haven't even gotten 20 yet. Surely there are players that are my level that have the same ELO as me.

Hatsuma

06-29-2010

Don't speak ill of the Electric Light Orchestra!

abehhh

06-29-2010

I just find this game lacking in the matchmaking department. The rest of the game is great. If you do not have a sound team you're not going to level fast and 9 out of 10 games I've been playing were premades. And what normally happens at the beginning of the round is my team starts fighting over who gets mid then one quits. At least my last 3 games have been like this.