Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Scheduled Maintenance (10/1/2009) 5am-9am PDT (GMT -7)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sordal

09-30-2009

-_- why cant it be on Friday then i would be able to play the patch immediately.

Coleman

09-30-2009

I would like to join the people who have not read that they aren't supposed to post here by posting here. I understand these metrics of discovering which testers are not listening to you is important, and while I did read this time, I would like you to know two things.

1) I typically don't read everything you guys write. I usually skip to the good bits that matter to me and ignore what happened to all the other champions. Something that blew up in my face when I jumped into a new game with a new shiny champion only to get mowed down by an unexpectedly buffed Teemo. Live and learn I suppose.

2) I like breaking things, and rules are something breakable. Also I don't really know who Udyr is, if, for instance, PenDragon or RJJ told me to post somewhere other than here, I probably would have. :-P

KellysBelly

10-01-2009

can t wait for the changes

Glory

Recruiter

10-01-2009

Happy Patch Day!

Absolvi

10-01-2009

Very exciting stuff. No kind of preview on the content though, right? besides the announcer?

eXes

10-01-2009

Quote:
Absolvi:
Very exciting stuff. No kind of preview on the content though, right? besides the announcer?

check the item and champion section there: http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/

One new champion and 2 new items.

mat62

10-01-2009

Great game If the patch completed this game more better. (I think this is the best game ^^)

Zingmaster

10-01-2009

death grasp looks op as hell...imagine that on eve.

Aknar

10-01-2009

love the nasus conceps

(personally I die for spooky ancient god-looking characthers)

Kaninen

10-01-2009

CAn someone tell me how many hours left??... really cant figure out all this time thingy