Fizz Builds and Ranked Gameplay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mastamaker

11-17-2011

So lately I've hit a down again, after a period of good games.

I always seem to be put with bad players. I almost always am the 1 of 2 or 3 people on a team who can play decently but are stuck with 2 bad players. As long as you are a good carry does that increase your chance of winning?

And can anyone give me some tips on fizz? A lot of people think He is strong and I do too but how do you know when to jump into fights? And is AD Fizz a viable build?

Boomstick II

11-17-2011

AD Fizz is probably viable as I've seen it work well on Dominion and I'm sure if it works on Dominion then it can work on SR.

For team fights, I aim for squishies/people with channel abilities when I'm aiming my ult. Try not to jump in to the clutter of enemies despite playful/trickster's AoE damage. You're squishy and you will die fast. I usually jump in to the fight shortly after someone initiates, but I also initiate sometimes with my ult (depends on whether you have any other good initiators or not). Make sure to target people with low MR (even if they have a lot of HP) which will usually be the biggest threats (AP/AD carries usually, or assassins such as LB, Akali, or Talon).

That's been what's been workin for me, good luck!

knormanx

11-17-2011

not sure if ad fizz is viable but it doesnt seem like a bad idea. I can say that he benifits from lifesteal ALOT more than spellvamp.

Risccsir

11-18-2011

Watch, as soon as people figure out how to build him AD tanky/dps,
And get his kit down, he will be the next flavor of the week OP champ,
With haters screaming nerf on these forums.

Daemon Setarcos

11-20-2011

Actually, Fizz isn't op at all, I can destroy him if I'm on the opposing team; though I'll admit that he's really hard to chase down.
I always start with Rod of Ages to reduce his squishiness, then, depending on how the game is going, I'll either get Hextech Gunblade for the spell vamp, or Lich Bane for movement speed and attack. Depends on how often you're chasing people down. If you're having trouble killing someone, Void Staff is a good choice for the magic penetration and good AP. So, generally, I have a full out AP Fizz with spell vamp and magic penetration, and I can lane forever, so Iong as I'm careful when tanks come about.