Your Mac Beta Refund Request Has Been Received!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pavi132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

Got this today in regards to the Paypal refund.

Greetings,
Thanks you for your timely response back to me. You will be receiving your refund within the next 48 hours. I'll like to thank you for the patience you have expressed during this process. Once again, thank you for contacting me. I hope I was able to assist you sufficiently in resolving your issue. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me, it will be a pleasure of mine to assist you.

Tricker101

12-05-2011

Still waiting on my e-mail from Paypal. Nov 21st they sent me an e-mail saying i would recieve it within the "next couple days". Nothing...... Thanks Riot.

KrunchyKibbles

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavi132 View Post
Got this today in regards to the Paypal refund.

Greetings,
Thanks you for your timely response back to me. You will be receiving your refund within the next 48 hours. I'll like to thank you for the patience you have expressed during this process. Once again, thank you for contacting me. I hope I was able to assist you sufficiently in resolving your issue. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me, it will be a pleasure of mine to assist you.
Sweeeeetttt

Gankr

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavi132 View Post
got this today in regards to the paypal refund.

Greetings,
thanks you for your timely response back to me. You will be receiving your refund within the next 48 hours. I'll like to thank you for the patience you have expressed during this process. Once again, thank you for contacting me. I hope i was able to assist you sufficiently in resolving your issue. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me, it will be a pleasure of mine to assist you.
yeeeess :d

Galrash

12-06-2011

Awesome, I wonder if thats true for everyone or if its a rolling refund over the next couple weeks...

let us know if/when you get it

pavi132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galrash View Post
Awesome, I wonder if thats true for everyone or if its a rolling refund over the next couple weeks...

let us know if/when you get it
Yeah, I will. I'm not sure if the response was specific to me or not. So far I have not received any further information.

amends

12-06-2011

Just got my email from paypal. Check your emails.

pavi132

12-06-2011

Just got it! Awesome! Skyrim here I come!

Ryoou

12-06-2011

Recieved my Paypal payment too, thanks Riot!

Skaboy

12-06-2011

Just got mine in paypal.