Your Mac Beta Refund Request Has Been Received!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best IreIia NA

11-18-2011

$200, I maybe spent $10-15 a month on this game. I could see $400+ for the people playing from the birth of it.

Ryoou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

Me too here. Glad they didn't let us down at the end. Hope that "3-4 weeks" doesn't turn out to be 6-7 weeks again.

($180 here).

Little Pea

11-18-2011

280$!

g h z t

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

$405

K34RN5

11-18-2011

165 coming to me, but I can't believe you guys are this happy. We got the notice that it would be 6-8 weeks 8 weeks ago.. and now we are getting another one. I am a college student in between jobs so I was really hoping to get this to get me through another few weeks as far as gas goes. Oh well.. :/

Sir Grendel

11-19-2011

505$

Dyslxeia Rulse

Senior Recruiter

11-20-2011

Your refund request has been processed and all content purchased with Riot Points will be removed from your account shortly after your payment has been refunded to you. You will receive the following refund(s) under the following account name(s) via PayPal as you have elected. Please allow 3-4 weeks to receive your refund via PayPal.

davxxxxers: $655.00

DO I WIN!?

Liuhuparta

11-20-2011

$130 Here

chickendino500

11-20-2011

$390

dayoldmilk

11-20-2011

160 for me