Your Mac Beta Refund Request Has Been Received!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SecretKoala

11-17-2011

You spent that much money on a free to play game!? They really did have you by your throats, especially considering that they should be paying you to play anything this lame.

TucciMane

11-17-2011

So far I've count up $1470. That was in just 1 page from this thread and a couple people didn't even say how much they got back. Just goes to show how loyal their Mac fanbase was and that they really shouldn't undermine us as a community because we do in fact put time and money into their game and could easily do it with another company that actually supports the Mac OS.

Riot should really start thinking about having another go at a mac client again.

Gankr

11-17-2011

Got mine...

Greetings ****,

This email is to confirm receipt of your request for a full refund for all Riot Points purchases made in the wake of the closure of our League of Legends Mac Beta.

Your refund request has been processed and all content purchased with Riot Points will be removed from your account shortly after your payment has been refunded to you. You will receive the following refund(s) under the following account name(s) via PayPal as you have elected. Please allow 3-4 weeks to receive your refund via PayPal.

****: $460.00

You will be refunded via the PayPal account associated with the email address or phone number you provided at the time you elected for the refund:

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us and submit a request via the support site at http://support.leagueoflegends.com. Please be sure to include the phrase "Mac Beta Refund" in the subject line so we can properly direct your request.

We once again apologize for any inconvenience that the close of the League of Legends Mac Client Beta has caused you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and thank you for playing League of Legends.

M0ngo Like Candy

11-17-2011

$420

KrunchyKibbles

11-17-2011

MINE TOO! DD $230 bucks baby!

Faustus

11-17-2011

$105! For a college kid, thats like milly

5PersonWorkout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

Looks like it's going to arrive just a bit before christmas for me. I'm really excited now

Tonzog

11-17-2011

$45! This baby is going towards ME3

Regular John

11-18-2011

$1250 ups

Galrash

11-18-2011

$450