Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fizz Jungle Runes/Masteries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Rinoa

11-17-2011

What runes and masteries does jungle Fizz use? I'm confused because he's an AP jungle so I don't think the normal masteries and runes I use for people like Riven or WW will work for him. Also he's not like Fiddle where his spells do the majority of the damage...

Princess Rinoa

11-17-2011

bump!

Princess Rinoa

11-21-2011

bump!

Remoose

11-21-2011

hump

Okami Kageteiru

11-21-2011

bump
I'm using flat armor, mpen, mres/lv and atksp quints
with 9/21/0 going mpen in the offensive tree
and it works out alright but I find myself to be very low after red so I can't seem to get a full clear without bluepilling D:

jsyk those are just my regular jungling runes XD I ain't made of IP ya know!

0mn0m

11-21-2011

hmmm... I havent successfuly jungled him yet, nor have I tried more then once. But just at a glance, attack speed doesnt seem conventional for fizz. Maybe some health quints? I dont use them on shaco, but many people jungle with flat health quints. Also, if you are having more trouble, the mr/lv arent nesicary for jungling are they? you could turn those into something flat-I use cooldowns for most of my champs. That way you can spam your abilities more against the tougher creeps. As long as you get some mana or mana regen from your masteries, you should be fine. Again, I dont jungle him yet, so dont rely on me alone, but that is what I would try next. Tell me if this helps!

0mn0m

11-21-2011

oh wait.
I didnt see your masteries.
I would try 21/0/9 if I were you. Its what I use for most junglers now a days.

jerzy

Recruiter

11-21-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulxk_E90DEQ

Stonewall008 junlge Fizz guide

Okami Kageteiru

11-21-2011

Actually, with these runes and masteries, I get a 4:00 clear. Cloth armor and pots, pop one pot at blue, one at wolves, two at wraiths, and the last one at red then go golems, bluepill and you're ready to gank.
Deep defensive really compensates for his squishiness early on. The atkspeed is actually really good for fizz because you will be doing most of your damage with your W. I like to rush razor/malady, get mercs and wits end, rylais, either bloodrazor or a defensive item, and if I feel the need I'll finish off with either more tankyness or a deathcap. His burst won't be as high but he still does crazy damage.