Watch the IEM Kiev Final European Qualifiers Live!

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rinoa

eSports Coordinator

11-17-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

It’s come down to the wire, and the final European qualifiers for IEM Kiev are approaching fast. This is your friendly reminder that the top League of Legends teams will be facing off against each other this weekend to secure their spot at the next stop on the Intel Extreme Masters Series in Kiev, Ukraine.

The matches will be streaming live from the ESL Own3D.tv channel for your viewing pleasure starting November 19th at 5:00 AM Pacific Time.

In the previous two qualifying rounds 16 European teams emerged victorious, earning themselves a placement in this weekend’s final qualifiers. Victory here will determine which three teams advance to compete at the Cybersports Arena in this prestigious eSports event. And with teams like SK Gaming, mTw and Sypher all in attendance—it’s sure to be an exciting event for League of Legends fans worldwide. For more information on the event and the current standings be sure to check out the IEM Kiev Qualifier Bracket on ESL Website. The North American qualifiers have not yet finished, but we’ll be sure to keep you updated with more information on how to watch those events as we get close to their dates. Kiev will be the last stop in the Intel Extreme Masters Season before the finals in Hannover, Germany, so get ready to see these teams pull out all the stops of ensuring their participation in Kiev.

Sanji25

11-17-2011

Omg, first FINALLY

Already downvotes . cant you guys be glad for a person that for the first time got to be the first comment. im just a simple guy that wants to be happy

LOL, i have more downvote than upvotes the post have

Kefkacorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

I like pie more than the poster above me.

hellokitty420

Recruiter

11-17-2011

front page

King Krule

11-17-2011

You can tune a piano

BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FISH

tewny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

lol wish i was lvl 30 xP

Gank

11-17-2011

Is this the first big tournament without Wickd for SK? I'll have to check them out.

Tubutas

11-17-2011

Cool Story Bro.

Sárneas

11-17-2011

first page

disbeAcerFools

11-17-2011

support eSports, or else I will kill 5000 ponies.

http://theuniblog.evilspacerobot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/QungS.gif

12345 ... 8