Fizz Vs Morgana.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigglestomp

Recruiter

11-17-2011

I understand why he should be able to trickster untargetable out of getting chained. That makes sense. But its not fair to follow him around with chains for 3 seconds only to have him trickster out of the reward.

Her chains should work like any dot or slow effect. While in range of the chains, it remains unbroken (its already applied, when it ticks down the affect activates). The effect is already "on the target". Like when vladimir dies to a dot that was already on him when he goes into his pool. Fizz shouldn't be able to become untargetable to avoid the result of the chains after 3 seconds. The problem is the way her ult is set up, the last stun isnt part of the first effect, it is a second one altogether in the scripting. The first effect should just count down and stun if its been 3 seconds, rather than applying a brand new ability effect that he can avoid.

Its imba because it is too predictable when the stun will occur(one Mississippi, two Mississippi, three...trickster!). He SHOULD be able to prevent her chains from attaching to him at all, but one the chains effect is on, it should stay on as long as he hasn't out-ranged it.

Elandair

11-17-2011

What I have to say in regards to that is he can't avoid everything. You have a snare too as Morgana so he'll either be rooted or stunned, his choice. Yes, it might save him from the end of the ultimate, but he'll be stuck in place either way. Just wait to bind him or if he dodges it then ultimate, win win! Just need to play more thoughtfully against someone like Fizz, it's not too hard to shut him down if you don't get too hasty with abilities.

Lycanblu

11-17-2011

Consider it like a Zonya's ring, or vlads pool. If the effect goes off while under the effect of either, the one using it is not affected by the delayed skill. In effect, Zilean's Time bombs, Morgana's chain, Leblanc's Chains, heck I bet he could evade another Fizz's Killer Whale with it.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

if that fizz was good enough to time it close enough to avoid ur stun he deserved it .5 seconds without anything to see the timer on it makes fizz his invincibility extremely hard to use.

Gildedboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

what about if you use your ult after he uses E for gap closer

MagicMyshu

11-17-2011

doesn't morg have a sheild that blocks a bunch of his damage and stuff. It's not like she's defenseless vs Fizz or anything close to that

aBeeBa

11-17-2011

Karthus says hello, and QQ's when Fizz dodges his ult. Seriously tho.. that's a lil bit outrageous.

Nea De Penserhir

11-17-2011

It's like Pikachu using its tail as a grounding!

RizzRack

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBeeBa View Post
Karthus says hello, and QQ's when Fizz dodges his ult. Seriously tho.. that's a lil bit outrageous.
oh come on, complain about nocturne sivir and vlad then. sheesh

Invictrix

11-17-2011

I love blocking karthus ult with sivirs shield. I main morgana and I admit it was probably annoying to see him get away but I am willing to live with it morgana does have some pretty good abilities(not op people just good).