Jungle Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PracticalPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

For people who decide to let Phreak jungle.
"I play Fizz as a jungler."

I've been looking for a viable AP jungler, but I never really found one. Morgana is too good in a lane, and Jungle Karthus is pretty fragile. At the same time, I noticed that Fizz's laning is pretty dangerous unless you're in a solo lane, but you still might get a difficult opponent. Welcome to the Jungle, Fizz.

This is what I have now. You might not need all of this, but it works pretty well for me.
I plan on removing bits and pieces to see what the bare minimum is to jungling Fizz.

--Runes--
Marks: 9x Magic Pen
Seals: 9x Flat Armor
Glyphs: 9x AP/lv
Quints: 3x Flat AP

--Masteries: 21/9/0--
Offensive Tree: Mental Force x4, Sorcery x4, Arcane Knowledge x1, Havoc x3, Blast x4, Archmage x4, Executioner x1
Defensive Tree: Summoner's Resolve x1, Hardiness x3, Tough Skin x2, Vigor x2, Bladed Armor x1

--Summoner's: Smite, [Choice]--
For the second spell, I'll usually take Flash or Cleanse, depending on their team, Flash in Blind Pick. It's really preference.

Skilling Order: W-E-W-Q-W-R- Choice. I level W first, then E, then Q. Take R when you can.

Using Playful/Trickster: You should jump onto and then immediately jump off of the trident, otherwise they'll start regening hp.

Fortitude Elixir + Health Potion x6
First Clear: Use all abilities. Mana isnt a problem. Have a pot on at all times.
Blue: Ask for leash. Use fort elixir when you begin to attack, hit blue entire time
Wolves: hit each wolf once, then kill the big wolf
Wraiths: hit each small wraith once, then kill blue wraith
If you got a leash, do red then golems. If you didn't, pick one.
Red: May want to wait a bit for hp pots to regen. Hit each of the lizards once, kill red lizard
Golems: Hit both golems first, then hit one golem. Hit second golem every 3 seconds

Recall: Begin build. I usually get Doran's Ring, Boots, or Ruby Crystal. Grab some hp pots.
Continue jungling.

Of course, you can gank before first clear is finished, but you won't have red. I think the CC is kind of lacking unless you have Red and your Ult.

His jungle is actually fairly safe, with a leash you shouldn't fall below around 250 hp, and that's at the end of Red. He's also got crazy jungle escape with E, and you get it at level 2 anyway.

If you're jungling AD fizz, then you can start with a Cloth + 5 hp for a Wriggles, but I don't know how the masteries or runes would look; Till then, you get a cool little AP fizz jungle guide.

StevoPhilo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

What does your masteries look like in the def tree?

Too Much Groove

11-20-2011

i find it best to start with a leash on blue. he can take red at lvl 3 no prob.

PracticalPotato

11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevoPhilo View Post
What does your masteries look like in the def tree?
In the defense tree, I take 3 levels in Hardiness, 1 in Summoner's Resolve, 2 in Tough Skin, 2 in Vigor, and 1 in Bladed Armor.

The armor is good for the jungle, but is also good for the rest of the game, since you're dodging all the spells anyway. Summoner Resolve for Smite, Tough Skin for Jungling, Vigor for a little more regen between camps, and bladed armor because it's just that great in the jungle.

PracticalPotato

11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lKarmaa View Post
i find it best to start with a leash on blue. he can take red at lvl 3 no prob.
Well, that's what I said. If you start with a leash, red buff + golem is no problem. If you didn't get one, you might have trouble getting the golems after Red.