Just Remove Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beckwin

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooIish View Post
Let's see here. Let's give the public a week or two to see how they cope with these Ez nerfs. If he stays on top of people's teir lists by then, you'll officially be my b****. Deal? (:

I'm just saying that people who are good with Ez and know how to play him and would still want to play him have no choice but to take it in and adapt to these changes. The fact that Ez players who relied on those pre-patch stuff who rage about the changes aren't fit to play games which requires you to adapt in different situations. You have to be mentally ready, yah know.
It's moreso that there are other 100% bull**** gamebreaking abilities/mechanics that remain unchanged, while Ezreal is nerfed time and time again. And it's not just ONE aspect of Ezreal. Its EVERY possible way you could play him, AD or AP, is being nerfed.

Constrictor

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletAzure View Post
Now please can someone tell me ONE thing ezreal is capable of doing at the moment?

he is simply dead my friends...

And btw, do Practice Games give more XP/IP than TT games or am I just wrong?
Your tears are sweet.

You DO realize that people were playing AD Ezreal and succeeding with him back when MS dealt only 100% bonus damage instead of 120%, right?

It's still 110%, more than he had before.

If I was Riot I'd just back out of that change completely and drop back to 100%. Be thankful. Meanwhile, GP got nerfed down to 90%, even though he's always been a weaker champion than Ezreal.

Seiuchi

06-29-2010

Quote:
No need to try there is actually one other nerf to ezreal which wasnt written in the patch notes...

His passive (afaik) gives %10 aspd instead of %15 each stack...

ap and ad ezreal were dead and now aspd ezreal is also dead...
You do realize that an attackspeed boost benefits an AD build more, right? Or are you one of those people who stack attackspeed on Twitch?

QC Sniper

06-29-2010

Ive always played Ezreal as AD and there is no real difference since the last patch if you think of it they just reduced the range of is MS. (at the start is dmg was 100% and now 110% so its still a buff).

Bloodba7h

06-29-2010

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You think Ezreal is so useless that he needs to be removed now?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

No.

JunkRamen

06-29-2010

Quote:
the minions would like a word with you
Oh, what a shame. You still have to position yourself to hit stuff. That's unlike most other carries, who actually have to get into range to deal damage.

Revolver Ocelot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

Ima just start playing him hyrbid. IF they stack armour, i can do damage, if they stack MR, i can do damage. Hes still got amazing laning potential and can dominate mid, good burst to pop out of nowhere and blow away someone, and can do considerable damage in a team fight. Dont QQ over a nerf, just adapt.

Alaric11

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooIish View Post
Let's see here. Let's give the public
yeah I got that far. sorry but its the public thats RUINING the game, not helping it.