So how about those Heimer changes...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purutzil

06-29-2010

Are rather stupid...

I mean seriously... ruin his pushing power with turrets yet buffing his grenade reducing CD? I know its a weird kinda concept but I find it to be rather lack luster to him. I like the idea of grenades being used more but I hate how turrets aren't able to be used offensively that well. Honestly grenades are such a good harrass as it was and yet they were buffed to do more damage to towers? Why not nerf damage nades do to towers by half and keep turrets the same? They are a lot easier to kill then nades and can be actually countered.

I just really hope they fix the **** up and give heimer more use for team fights. The grenade change is a step in the right direction but considering how insane it makes his pushing more so, it kinda seems rather silly.

Oh and BTW, if you look at my account heimer is in my top 3. I'm a person who plays heimer a bit more (granted I'm all over the place) and just finds the changes dumb. Why can't we have old school pocket rockets back focused around AP and give heimer some more damage and range? Why can't his ult be anything more useful except to save his own ass or very rarely catch kills? Why must he be turned into a pure pushing and harrassing champion while leaving other aspects in the dust. I would rather get NERFED for pushing a bit more and get buffed for team fight use.

Elkasaurus

06-29-2010

You're forgetting it's one of the few spells that can take a huge effing chunk out of the turrent's hp, without Heimer being in range.

Shoosh.

Purutzil

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkasaurus View Post
You're forgetting it's one of the few spells that can take a huge effing chunk out of the turrent's hp, without Heimer being in range.

Shoosh.
Your forgetting to read my **** post to cause I actually mentioned that and how it should be reduced damage instead of the turrets.

Swish.

renticletape

06-29-2010

Heimer already ruins the game for me. No fun playing against, winning or loosing. I don't care what changes are made to him, just as long as it results in less people playing him until he is reworked.

They should make his turrets give EXP. They have so much **** HP anyways, yet you only get 12 gold and 0 xp for killing one.

Purutzil

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by renticletape View Post
Heimer already ruins the game for me. No fun playing against, winning or loosing. I don't care what changes are made to him, just as long as it results in less people playing him until he is reworked.

They should make his turrets give EXP. They have so much **** HP anyways, yet you only get 12 gold and 0 xp for killing one.
So much HP? Those turrets that can be 1-3 shot by a good carry or nuked down by 1 hard spell or an AoE? Those things are so flimsy in a team fight they get burnt down hard with AoE.

He does need a rework looking some pushing power but at the same time he needs more power working with a team. Right now all he has going really is his ability to push.

GaugeForever

06-29-2010

This is a buff to good hiemers. Which were already OP.

Schokcha

06-29-2010

Heimer's pushing was nerfed overall, an improvement of 1.2 seconds on the CD of his grenade (max lvl and max CDR) is a rather small compensation. Turrets definitely account(ed) for the majority of his pushing power.

I guess now we'll see more Heimers who don't even risk running up to the tower, spamming grenades instead (which will still be rather slow...) - ironically the very thing all those QQers got worked up about for no good reason.

YO FAT MAMA

06-29-2010

Good heimers are going to benefit from this. When you have a standoff at a tower and the enemies are on D, getting close enough to lay the turret down in range can get you killed, and it will almost always die in 1-2 seconds anyways. In close close matches, all the heimer caused turret deaths that matter are usually done via grenades. If your able to lay down 1-2 turrets and let them rape a tower down, chances are you are going to win that match anyways and the extra turret damage will barely be missed. Only way this changes my gameplay at all is when im doing well during the early laning phase I wont be laying down turrets at enemy towers anymore since they wont be worth the heavy mana toll at that time.

Axoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

Nunu can eat a turret in one gulp and only getting hit approx once.

Adori Vita Vis

06-29-2010

In my experience Heimers don't have the ability to place down multiple turrets to crush a tower so much as spending 5 minutes in mid spamming grenade after grenade. So honestly this is a buff to him more than a nerf.