Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I've dodged twice in 170+ games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

webhappy

06-29-2010

I am appalled at the new dodge penalty. The only time I've had issues with dodging is when I was in a 4-man premade and we got dodged 5 times in a row. IMO, that's a good sign that the opponent team is mainly solo queues who are being picky about their team comp.

In a blind pick mode, you are forcing people to play a certain set of heroes in every game if people are playing to win.

IMO, we should be allowed to pay IP or RP to dodge the queue. In fact, I think a team should be able to contribute points to dodge (ie, if two people in the team think they are in a bad team comp, they can each donate 15 IP if Riot decides on a 30 IP threshold to allow a dodge without penalty). I have just picked numbers out of thin air here, but I think you get the idea. Since IP is fairly difficult to obtain, people won't be dodging without a good reason (~100/30 min game). In fact, it's easy for Riot to adjust how often people dodge by upping the threshold if dodging occurs too frequently.