Question about eve.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-29-2010

Does anyone think that she would be semi-viable if one were to get locket on her?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puppetear

Senior Member

06-29-2010

no


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chokolateh

Senior Member

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenvar View Post
Does anyone think that she would be semi-viable if one were to get locket on her?
No


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seiuchi

Senior Member

06-29-2010

There's absolutely no reason whatsoever to play her with locket as opposed to someone like Soraka or Udyr, so no.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judicator Wombat

Senior Member

06-29-2010

Doubtful. Locket has a cooldown of what, like 3 seconds? It only heals like 50 and that's over time, plus it gives nothing for damage so assuming you survive 6 seconds un-CC'ed (which is a very generous assumption) it gives you 100 health. Definitely not worth the money.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-29-2010

Well, i think this because it gives her a bit of HP..

and her hate spike is so spammable that it could possibly keep her alive while she's killing someone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puppetear

Senior Member

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenvar View Post
Well, i think this because it gives her a bit of HP..

and her hate spike is so spammable that it could possibly keep her alive while she's killing someone.
its not enough to keep her alive, if you're gonna use eve, you want to devote every last bit of gold to your burst, so you can sneak up to someone and kill them from full, before they buy oracles.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetear View Post
its not enough to keep her alive, if you're gonna use eve, you want to devote every last bit of gold to your burst, so you can sneak up to someone and kill them from full, before they buy oracles.
.

but after they buy oracles you might as well uninstall.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shushman

Senior Member

06-29-2010

lol i didn't know it was possible to use Eve and viable in the same sentence


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puppetear

Senior Member

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenvar View Post
.

but after they buy oracles you might as well uninstall.
which is why eve is considered low tier. getting a locket on her wont help how useless she becomes after oracles start hitting the field, how will you spam Q if you cant get close to them? use them on creeps? that contributes little to the group, you run into the same problem as non-locket eve. Your only hope as eve is to gank early and often, own them and make them underleveled compared to the rest of your team. Then they'll be underfarmed when they get oracles and your team can kill their oracle holder, letting you get close.


12