Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I solemnly swear to keep queue dodging.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elf Tosser

06-29-2010

Until their is another option I'll keep queue dodging Evelyn, anyone with revive, all melee teams and any other sort of terrible team comp. You can make the penalty as high as you want to, RIOT, but you won't stop me from dodging.

Why? Cause I like for the winner to be determined at some point after the loading screen.

KTHX BYE.

BangWow

Recruiter

06-29-2010

I vow to continue to go tyrn clarity revive and feed.
I do not choose these actions, riot forces it upon me, please stop

Rainyki

Recruiter

06-29-2010

See. This is why evelyn with revive and heal is an AWESOME way to get other people to dodge so that way they get the que time and you don't. >

topboy

06-29-2010

My eve with revive say hi (http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/2678/windowmaker.jpg)

Now show me your profile so i know i'm not posting on a thread with player that suck harder than dry ice.

Get it? rofl

Lord GiantR

06-29-2010

Quote:
topboy:
My eve with revive say hi (http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/2678/windowmaker.jpg)

Now show me your profile so i know i'm not posting on a thread with player that suck harder than dry ice.

Get it? rofl

Noob ELO

Uccisore

06-29-2010

Are queue dodgers really all this dumb? I keep on seeing you guys act as if bad team comps can only happen to YOU, and never the opponent, and every time, it surprises me. If you would just think for 2 seconds, you'd realize that without dodging, the bad combos would happen on the other side just as much as yours, and when they happened on both sides, you'd actually win some of those games.

JudoPunch

06-29-2010

I thought no decently skilled players played eve. Why do you see still see Eve's in you queue? Oh.... right.......

JohnnySmash

06-29-2010

You can't queue dodge more than once every 6/15 minutes, so that's fine with me.

Shinnyshin

06-29-2010

How ridiculously unfun. Isn't a big part of the game just playing with the cards you're dealt? Making the best of situations?

Bad luck isn't one-sided. If everyone would just suck it up and play the game, things would work out far better for all parties.

GaugeForever

06-29-2010

Quote:
Uccisore:
Are queue dodgers really all this dumb? I keep on seeing you guys act as if bad team comps can only happen to YOU, and never the opponent, and every time, it surprises me. If you would just think for 2 seconds, you'd realize that without dodging, the bad combos would happen on the other side just as much as yours, and when they happened on both sides, you'd actually win some of those games.

remove premades vs solo que and dodging will happen less. In other words, draft mode can't come soon enough. It really can't.