LoL firewall

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pillytag

11-16-2011

Umm... I was about to go into a game and a firewall thing came up and said would you like to block this... I said yes, then when i was about to get into the loading stage of the game it said that i should check my firewall documentation, i did but i have no idea what to do to allow League of Legends through the firewall! Help?

Korilakkuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Hello there!

Check these links out:
https://riotgames.zendesk.com/entries/234278-firewall-settings
https://riotgames.zendesk.com/entries/20132793-firewall-configuration-for-league-of-legends

Those pages should help you out.

Good luck.

Pillytag

11-16-2011

Oh yeah, and when it's almost at the loading screen it pulls up another window of LoL on the shortcut bar... Is that part of the firewall process?

Pillytag

11-16-2011

DANG IT!!!! i have no idea what i should do, i need to know how to "allow", League of Legends on my firewall... where do i go?

Korilakkuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillytag View Post
Oh yeah, and when it's almost at the loading screen it pulls up another window of LoL on the shortcut bar... Is that part of the firewall process?
I'm not sure what you mean.

Do you see an icon on your shortcut bar?
When you start League of Legends, do you see the blue "L" on your taskbar?

Hopefully, someone who knows more about this than me, can answer your question, and if no one is able to answer you (and/or the link I posted up above does not help you at all), you can always send in a support ticket here: https://riotgames.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

Good luck.

Pillytag

11-16-2011

Thank you for you help! I really am grateful, I just feel stupid cause I can't figure out how to allow my League of Legends to BE allowed on firewall!
-Pillytag

Pillytag

11-16-2011

Does anyone know what to do?!?!?!?!

TheLastRaven

07-08-2012

i went to the firewall in control panel but league isn't on the program list

NR Arcane

07-30-2012

im able to log into league of legends but when i try to start one or spectate it just stays as if im about to get into a game then when i try to reconnect it doesnt work and it pulls up another lol screen. anything i can do to fix it o. o?

The Masterharper

02-08-2014

Open up the firewall options, click "Change Settings". After that, under the list, there should be a button labeled "Allow another app..." If you click that, League of Legends should be listed, and you can add it.

If your problem persists, try unpinning it from your taskbar, opening the application from your files, and re-pinning it, or just right click the icon and choose "Run as administrator". Either should work.

Hope this helps!