Best 1v1 Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hitty40

11-15-2010

..And with the recent Champ change(Yes, I didn't buy Annie yet.), I find Sion F-ing insane when you stack him with full attk speed, cast Enrage, then Cannibalism, and the fight is over.
Before:
Recurve Bow x6(For now.)
Furture:
Sword of the Divine x6(Heheh.)

xzistance

11-15-2010

tryn/ww hands down.

xHaDeS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

you guys saying WW, Yi, Akali and blablabla.
Olaf eat they all for the breakfest, and before you say otherwise, try 1vs1 against him, sure i saw many noob olafs, but with a good one you just cant win 1vs1 ( i won 3vs1 many many times)

Daleton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

For level 1 1v1 in mid, Corki with his gatling gun or Tris with rapid fire, as for meele dps i would say warwick with hunters call and his passive, Trynd will one shot anyone the moment he falls below half health thanks to his passive giving him crazy critical chance or pantheon if he has cooldown runes to spam his spear throw ability.

Twitch and sion are also other great 1v1 seeing how they 2-4 hit people at level one with the right crit chance runes/ Crit damage.

Apollo1121

11-17-2010

rammus anyone?

CEO o Dbags

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyo View Post
not Trynd with SotD
Not Jax with Zhonyas, then. ??

Shavebeard

11-18-2010

i laugh when i rape faces 1v1 with karthus, even if i die, i will always take my enemy with me

thunion

11-18-2010

WW no qustion.. he is the best in 1vs1 for the whole game except late game after using ult

Feral Renegade

11-18-2010

Le Blanc. Q>R (2 second silence)>E (2 second silence + stun)>Dash>Q. You're dead and you didn't even have a chance to cast a spell. If you're trynd, then I'd save my dash for getting away from you, then turn back and nuke you down.

Nurzuul

11-18-2010

well, this my own opinion
but i've yet to see a tryndmere beat my mundo.
i mean, you can't compete with every 54 seconds a 50% heal + Spirit visage, so 70% heal.
It's just to strong, i've tested it out
and near end game we had all our items mundo vs tryndmere
and i always won with like 10% hp left ( the fight was like, i mean it's pretty easy to counter a tryndmere, Exhaust/ignite.
just make sure his cleanse is wasted preferably ignite.