Best 1v1 Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Itorbeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2010

As someone who has gone mid a LOT.. I would have to say the absolute best 1v1 is....

Nidalee.

Great endurance, great burst at level 6 and doesn't need a lot of items/gold to get her there.

Second?

This is a tough one, many champions when played well are super viable in mid but I think for a 1v1 Mordekeiser might just take the slot over the rest.

Pantheon (High burst, stun and the block holds off harassment and he can throw spears)
Kayle (Heals and 1v1 his slow is a great harassment)
Cho'Gath (can heal over time and fairly safely farm/harass)
Udyr (people underestimate him but with turtle he can establish some good dominance especially with bear at level 2)
Kat (Obviously because of the burst, she can be pushed back though with no heals)
Gragas (he can take a lot quite early and pushing against him is a pain, his barrels can harass well)
and believe it or not Gangplank are so close together that I can barely pick which one is actually better.

Gangplank can deny SO MUCH early on and because of his heals and parley he can harass 1v1 very well.

A Graceful Seal

06-30-2010

Warwick. He's such a .... life steal ftw D:

EraserHed

06-30-2010

Although teemo isn't really all that good at actually killing the other guy, he's really strong to solo mid with.
He's got enough health to not worry too too hard, he can blind the other guy in a pinch, and his poison will eat away (slowly, but surely) at just about any champ.

If you play him right, you can inch in on the minions and keep the other guy from getting any last hits, for fear of your increasingly annoying poison. Stick to this, eat away slowly at the other guys health, and (carefully) score a kill, if you can, and you'll not only dominate the mid, but keep the other guy from getting money/items/etc.

Yes Moo Hyun

06-30-2010

Mordekaiser and Cho'Gath. Both are impervious to early ganks unless they **** up hardcore. Tristana because no one wants to fight her at level six except Nidalee.

Wojonatior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2010

I would have to say Teemo with poison.

Priamos

06-30-2010

Ranged carries are the best 1v1 champs.

Against other carries, use Teemo.

Against casters, use Sivir.

A Graceful Seal

06-30-2010

ohh mid 1v1s. hmm. I'd have to say Teemo. If you play into his blind, poison passive, you could be getting pushed all laning phase.

Pantheon is also a very strong mid unless he faces one of the other tougher melee mids (morde/cho)

ANDRETHEGOD

06-30-2010

Shaco ofc...

Not even a overleveled fed jax beats me and my clone with super auras xD

EDIT: nvm... its lvl 1 only... missed that, but shaco is pretty good anyway

5HATCOMBO

06-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormdowg View Post
a good WW could 1v1 anyone, people have said to me in game that they could beat me as me being a ww and i have all ways won, i have only played about 7 normal games with him and he doesn't take much skill at all. i have bet garen, taric, poppy, panth, anivia, ashe, mal. and i think a pro ww could beat anyone in a 1v1.
This is so wrong it's not even funny, Warwick takes a LOT of skill to play well against anyone who's any good. Also, Warwick is TERRIBLE in a lane, so he loses 1v1 mid, which is what we're talking about.

The rules for 1v1 mid are: you start off, go mid, can't go to other lanes. Whoever loses tower or dies first loses.

With these rules, pantheon, hands-down.

Taishi Masamune

06-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5HITCOMBO View Post
This is so wrong it's not even funny, Warwick takes a LOT of skill to play well against anyone who's any good. Also, Warwick is TERRIBLE in a lane, so he loses 1v1 mid, which is what we're talking about.

The rules for 1v1 mid are: you start off, go mid, can't go to other lanes. Whoever loses tower or dies first loses.

With these rules, pantheon, hands-down.
I've never played by the FB/First Tower rules but that's generally how it goes.