Best 1v1 Champion?

12345612 ... 36
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

newties22

06-29-2010

When I fight Tryn....I would get ready for his ulti.....and then move away just when his HP starts to get too low.
Yeah..sometimes that is easier said than done.
Occasionally I bungled my retreat.

Goodyke

06-29-2010

I would have to agree with tryndamere for the most battles, although im surprised no one has mentioned ww. his ult coupled with his q timed at the right moment could allow him to fully regain his health. if trynd was in ult at this moment all ww would have to do is exhaust and run away easily with blood scent and then chase him down when his ult is down.

peyo

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinroth View Post
I destroyed Jax last time I played against him as Trist, I didn't even get SotD yet.

P.S. I would like more debate as to why Trynd is amazing vs other top 1v1 champs other than "ultirapelol." I understand the logic but clease/exhaust/kiting can hurt him, what are your solutions? I presume Cleanse/Ghost, but I'd like to hear a variety of views.
his ulti grants him 6s of invulnerability, during which he's spamming you like 1k with 1.5AS (fully geared ofc)... you can't survive that.

Running Cleanse & Ghost, jumping away won't help, as he will Spin and Slow you.

KevinPJH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

06-29-2010

An AP fiddlesticks. He can just make them "scared" and silence them while he sucks there life out. He is nearly impossible to beat 1v1 if he has all his abilities.

Teemo is also good if he has major crit chance and crit damage. He can blind them and rape them and take all there health away in like 2 seconds.

Taishi Masamune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyo View Post
his ulti grants him 6s of invulnerability, during which he's spamming you like 1k with 1.5AS (fully geared ofc)... you can't survive that.

Running Cleanse & Ghost, jumping away won't help, as he will Spin and Slow you.
1. You are not going to get fully geared in a 1v1. If you kill Trynd before level 6 you have a huge advantage.
2. I was talking about cleanse and ghost on cleanse to counter kiters on Trynd. I'd run exhaust/cleanse as Trist vs Trynd. This would let me cleanse the slow and exhaust him to stop his dps during his ulti so he can't kill me. If he spins away I jump for another slow and hit him 1-2 times.

Taishi Masamune

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevveK88 View Post
An AP fiddlesticks. He can just make them "scared" and silence them while he sucks there life out. He is nearly impossible to beat 1v1 if he has all his abilities.

Teemo is also good if he has major crit chance and crit damage. He can blind them and rape them and take all there health away in like 2 seconds.
AP Fiddle won't help too much. He can't push. I figure you'd have to have an AD champion. Cleanse would single-handedly stop Fiddle from fearing/silencing you, common sense should take care of the rest. Teemo seems to be more of a pest, again cleanse and he's useless to more damaging heroes.

FooIish

06-29-2010

Tryndamere, hands down. That is, when he has the items who solely depend on.

Exothermic Kiwi

06-29-2010

Solo mid? Pantheon!

Demonthius

06-29-2010

lol what about fully geared ryze? he can one shot pretty much anyone in about 1 second.

MisterSandman

06-29-2010

Fully geared AP teemo,

Perma Blind, Perma slow, Shroom City

12345612 ... 36