ZOMG Dodge Penalty Sucks Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSunTzu

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbo444 View Post
You got lucky that the other team was somehow worse
na we just stayed in a group and since we were all melee no one backed down from the fight.... usually u have the ranged who stay in the back and run off and dont take any hits. but since we all ran up at the same time they didnt know who to kill. it was actually kind of funny

Elbo444

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSunTzu View Post
na we just stayed in a group and since we were all melee no one backed down from the fight.... usually u have the ranged who stay in the back and run off and dont take any hits. but since we all ran up at the same time they didnt know who to kill. it was actually kind of funny
Exactly you got lucky that they didn't know who to kill or what to do, your team comp was bad but their team didn't know how to counter it

xSunTzu

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbo444 View Post
Exactly you got lucky that they didn't know who to kill or what to do, your team comp was bad but their team didn't know how to counter it
the problem i see in most games is that instead of telling the other players how they can win the game they bash them instead... which then forces them to actually purposely feed the other team lol. just be like hey "yi stick with us and try not to die we can win this if you stay with us" instead of "yi wtf are u doing you stupid nub/noob/n00b u f'ing suck big donkey d*** go kill your self you p**** a** punk b****" :/

Zanoni

06-29-2010

I welcome the change. Recently, The amount of queue dodging has gotten out of hand. I'm currently in low elo, and it takes about 5 - 10 minutes to start my game. Why? Not because it took that long for MM to find a match. That I wouldn't mind. I could search the message boards or surf the internet if that were the case. The reason it takes so long is because my first 5-6 games that almost started ended in queue dodge. It's definitely a change for the better.

GaugeForever

06-29-2010

I actually tried to help other people be better at first. But it doesn't work. They yell at you for telling them what to do. When you are trying to teach them to play the game they think you are talking down to them. To them it's the same thing.

I wish more people would critique me I love getting better anyway I can.

Elbo444

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSunTzu View Post
the problem i see in most games is that instead of telling the other players how they can win the game they bash them instead... which then forces them to actually purposely feed the other team lol. just be like hey "yi stick with us and try not to die we can win this if you stay with us" instead of "yi wtf are u doing you stupid nub/noob/n00b u f'ing suck big donkey d*** go kill your self you p**** a** punk b****" :/
I always try that first, but they never listen, they're like "No I'm Yi I need to bd like a champ" and then they die and we eventually lose