ZOMG Dodge Penalty Sucks Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brokroma

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace Knoop View Post
It seems all Riot does these days is read QQ posts, take them seriously, and use them as a basis for patches.
Well yeah, the normal QQ posts from the test realm are down. :P

Stanley Tweedle

06-28-2010

IMO queue dodging should be allowed just when e.g. you can't play the match because something important popped up. 6/15 min penalty is STILL too low... It should be at least 15m/24h/14d...

Cheers,

Arfoire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asko View Post
This is a kick in the nuts for tryharding players. Way to go for a game that wishes to be competitive!
Gogo Teemo/Eve/Trynd/Malzahar/Akali team.

Piezo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

I hate being forced to queue dodge when people feel it's a good idea to just afk while they are queued up. You can either not dodge and when they get into the game.. "wtf I was in the washroom.. why didn't you dodge? **** this, I can't play this hero afk." or you can queue dodge. This huge penalty is so ****in dumb.

asktiks

06-28-2010

CRY ME A FRIGGIN RIVER! i just spent fifteen minutes between 4 q dodges because you wankers insist on fighting each other over who gets to play who all im gonna say is FKN EAT IT!!! they should climb up into the 20 min mark

either get a group or man up and dont expect to own, i am currently playing akali on solo Q if i can do it so can you , fkn wankers ruin the game with their stupid selfishnes THIS IS NOT COUNTERSTRIKE YOU MORONS stop asking for it to be

Brokroma

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by asktiks View Post
CRY ME A FRIGGIN RIVER! i just spent fifteen minutes between 4 q dodges because you wankers insist on fighting each other over who gets to play who all im gonna say is FKN EAT IT!!! they should climb up into the 20 min mark

either get a group or man up and dont expect to own, i am currently playing akali on solo Q if i can do it so can you , fkn wankers ruin the game with their stupid selfishnes THIS IS NOT COUNTERSTRIKE YOU MORONS stop asking for it to be
lol @ this is not counterstrike

Reyn Time

06-28-2010

The only time I que dodge is when there is someone who doesn't seem to be there. Every time I have decided to just hope it works out for the best or assume that they will be there it has cost me a painfull frustrating loss.

I have ben playing LoL for about a month now, the MOST frustrating thing in solo que is afk's/disconnects. I will continue to dodge ques when this happens, even with a 6 minute penalty.

Riot, I don't think it's fair to have afk's/disconnects ruin a game for people. There should be a means of either replacing missing players (like in bg's in WoW) or a way to prevent this problem from ruining 25 minutes of 4 other players gaming experience.

<3 LoL and am glad that there is a place to express concerns and thoughts.

ty

Noobtown

06-28-2010

Why do people in this thread insist that it is "manly" to suck it up and not dodge if you have bad combos, missing tram players etc?

I say it's more manly to dodge and take one for the team with the time penalty if you know all 5 of you are going into a losing game.

And no, I don't find it better to stick with it and play a losing game just for the practice. I'd rather practice with a more even, competitive game.

Marlmos

06-28-2010

THe real problem with it is, i dodge the most because a friend comes only, i leave q and play with that friend.
now im getting more punished for that

topboy

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlmos View Post
THe real problem with it is, i dodge the most because a friend comes only, i leave q and play with that friend.
now im getting more punished for that
Happen to me too and since you already make your decision , try sticking with your current game and tell your friend to join em the next round. Its not like they need you or anything since they doesn't know if you suck or just being a feeder like before.

jk