Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ZOMG Dodge Penalty Sucks Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uccisore

06-28-2010

Quote:
Downfaller:
Here is a crazy idea...

Fix the ****ty champions so people don't dodge when you pick them.

Nerf the really OP champions so people don't dodge when you don't pick them.

...ok what was I thinking.

Yeah, what a great idea! Then there could finally be a game with no OPed stuff, or no UPed stuff, or no balanced stuff that people on the forums insists is OP/UPed despite all evidence to the contrary. Balance. Huh. Your idea could really take off. Are you a game designer?

topboy

06-28-2010

You guys are stupid. Your action affect everyone and que dodge waste people time and fark up the que system.

I hate it when i wait 2 minute before the timer reach 0 and had someone que dodge. WTF? you want that **** to happen that often? That's not QQ, that's flat out abuse.

Ok here what you morons that que dodge need to do

1. Get some friends and start making a pre made

2. Don't solo Q and expect a team that fit your needs.

3. Don't QQ on what other people pick on the champion selection because after all you solo Q, be a man and swallow it whole.

4. Don't QQ about harsher punishment with the que dodgers penalty until you get que dodge by someone else 5 time in a row and tell me WTF is wrong with you.

5. Stop being an Elitist jackass on the champion selection screen because you suck more than that eve with revive and clarity.

yakbutter

06-28-2010

what am i supposed to do when someone picks Twitch for TT saying they haven't played him before... wtf!!! should I be like, "ok this will be fun 17 minutes of losing before i get to surrender, lets do this chum!!"

topboy

06-29-2010

Quote:
yakbutter:
what am i supposed to do when someone picks Twitch for TT saying they haven't played him before... wtf!!! should I be like, "ok this will be fun 17 minutes of losing before i get to surrender, lets do this chum!!"
que dodge and fall for their trick to get you penalize.

+ 1 in stupid

next

Noobtown

06-29-2010

Quote:
topboy:

3. Don't QQ on what other people pick on the champion selection because after all you solo Q, be a man and swallow it whole.

I do want to be a man...but not one that swallows it whole...

Patyrn

06-29-2010

You're making a QQ post QQing about people that QQ about something that you happen to disagree with.

Personally, if I think a team comp is fail I just pick a champion that's fun to **** around with like eve, mundo, etc. Sometimes, I even win.

Mizugi

06-29-2010

Just compare it with being abducted, drugged & abused as a *** slave. You'll stand in your lane in TT with that oh so familiar glazed soulless look in your eyes, looking to infinity, as your twitch rushes zerker greaves+malady and repetitively commits ritual suicide.

It is what riot intended.

Hozartis

06-29-2010

I think Riot is basically saying:

"Hey guys, these normal games are meant for practice against strong players. Do your try-harding on the ranked play that will be coming out soon. Meanwhile, hone your skills. Even if it's a surrender at 25, it's still 25 minutes worth of practice if you work at it. It's the practice that counts, not the winning."

Where I fail with this statement is they then proceed to award you differently based on whether you win or lose. So "Winning is more important than losing. The practice is secondary," is what the differing IP rewards say.

So if winning is important, one should focus on getting a strong team composition. If one cannot attain said composition, dodging shouldn't be punished so ruthlessly.

BAGELBOT

06-29-2010

How dare people pick champs for fun. The NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE

Crs Xpecial

Recruiter

06-29-2010

I'm not going to sift through a thread about queue dodging to look for whether or not this has been said already.

The main problem that I saw pre-patch is the amount of players that were abusing the queue dodge penalty bug so they could queue dodge over and over and over and over. Good thing this patch is suppose to fix that.