ZOMG Dodge Penalty Sucks Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobtown

06-28-2010

Yeah I know multiple threads on this topic, but it seems that Riot gave too much attention to people QQing on the forums about dodgers.

I was personally fine with the previous 3min/10min penalties but the 6min/15min is bordering on ridiculous.

It's that people dodging the unresponsive, bad team comb. etc. teams that are not going on the forum and starting a "ZOMG I Just Dodged" thread.

But it's one of the other 4 that get's on the forums and complains about the dodge.

And it seems that flooding the forum with repetitive threads sometimes does wear Riot into giving in. So I'll do just that and continue the flood of "ZOMG Dodge Penalty Sucks Now"

Maybe I should take the high ground and not take to the "I Hate Que Dodgers" tactic of flooding but...mehhhh

Tacoma

06-28-2010

Stop dodging ?

Kamrusepas

Banned

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma View Post
Stop dodging ?
Sure, just wait 2 seconds while I pick a revive/clarity tryn.

Zengiar

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamrusepas View Post
Sure, just wait 2 seconds while I pick a revive/clarity tryn.
just pick eve imo

IVIadHatter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Seriously, punishing queue dodging this harshly is too much. After 2 dodges, might as well just stop trying now and go play something else. After those 15 mins + new queue, there's no guarantee you won't get another dodge-worthy team.

Wallace Knoop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

It seems all Riot does these days is read QQ posts, take them seriously, and use them as a basis for patches.

BAGELBOT

06-28-2010

Or maybe you should man-up and play the ****in game instead of acting like a spoiled brat.

Downfaller

06-28-2010

Here is a crazy idea...

Fix the ****ty champions so people don't dodge when you pick them.

Nerf the really OP champions so people don't dodge when you don't pick them.

...ok what was I thinking.

Asko

06-28-2010

This is a kick in the nuts for tryharding players. Way to go for a game that wishes to be competitive!

topboy

06-28-2010

You guys are stupid. Your action affect everyone and que dodge waste people time and fark up the que system.

I hate it when i wait 2 minute before the timer reach 0 and had someone que dodge. WTF? you want that **** to happen that often? That's not QQ, that's flat out abuse.

Ok here what you morons that que dodge need to do

1. Get some friends and start making a pre made

2. Don't solo Q and expect a team that fit your needs.

3. Don't QQ on what other people pick on the champion selection because after all you solo Q, be a man and swallow it whole.

4. Don't QQ about harsher punishment with the que dodgers penalty until you get que dodge by someone else 5 time in a row and tell me WTF is wrong with you.

5. Stop being an Elitist jackass on the champion selection screen because you suck more than that eve with revive and clarity.