Join me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenova

06-28-2010

Imagine all these people having to wait 6minutes unless they want to play with a revive/rally evelynn who calls mid solo?

Let's hope Riot get's the big picture.

BAGELBOT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

So is this called The Coalition For Crybaby Losers?
Seriously, man up and play the game.

Xenova

06-28-2010

Is that was you woulda said to the allies in WW2? Man up and get invaded?

NO! REVOLT! DO THE RIGHT THING!

Boldox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

is just a game dude

Xenova

06-28-2010

It's the principle of the thing.

BAGELBOT

06-28-2010

Maybe, Band of Giant Idiots is better for you then?

Xenova

06-28-2010

Poor 9 people who didn't dodge me =[

Nz Villian

06-28-2010

If you ever see eve + revive, just dodge. Its not worth that same eve going 1-22 mid solo... just dodge..

Uccisore

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenova View Post
In boycotting solo queue if this ridiculous dodge penalty goes live.

I shall not pick a champion, i shall pick evelynn, i shall use revive, i shall click "no" on every surrender vote, i shall trash talk in the champion select lobby, i shall fight them on the beaches, i shall never surrender, i shall constantly "disconnect" and reconnect, i shall ignore team composition.
!
You shall get reported, you shall get banned, and we all shall have a better time in your absence. Do you actually expect Riot to back down because a bunch of selfish pricks are being marginally more selfish than usual to protest Riot cracking down on their behavior?

Craixis

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenova View Post
Is that was you woulda said to the allies in WW2? Man up and get invaded?

NO! REVOLT! DO THE RIGHT THING!
Actually Queue Dodgers are more like the Axis, while the "actual" players are more like the Allies...
The Allies just finished the A-Bomb, which for you Axis guys, means 6+ minute Queue dodge penalty.

(Oh, here's food for thought, the Allies didn't "man up" until after Hitler had already rebuild Germany's Military, resulting in France and Poland going down in a few short months. Yeah, had the allies actually "manned up" and stopped Hitler, the major front of WW2 could've been avoided, Hindsight's a *****, eh?)

Oh, and Hitler managed to "Revolt" Germany's people to Facism, so don't revolt, or face the wrath of the Cyber Hitler... Xenova