Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Masteries- AD Carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cellifal

11-16-2011

Hey, so I'm wondering what peoples' opinions are on the new masteries for an AD carry... I'm currently running 26/3/1, taking armor in the Defensive Tree and the Summoner Spells in the Utility Tree. Anyone wanna give me a little feedback on this?

Applum

11-16-2011

I'm going 24/5/1 taking +3 armor and +2 MR in defense and the summoner in utility.

Cellifal

11-16-2011

Bump because GD moves ridiculously fast.

Cellifal

11-16-2011

Bump again..

ezbakeoven

11-16-2011

i go 28/2/0 getting c/d reduc in offense, and 1 point in the summoner ability and one in armor in the def tree

DagsJ

11-16-2011

For Ashe, I use 21/0/9 and I mainly use the 9 in utility for increased for increased mana, movement speed, and summoner ability.

I think 22/0/8 would also be viable.

Mesa the Phoenix

11-16-2011

25/0/5 here on Graves.

I want to work it down to 23/0/7 so I can get all 3 points in the mana regen. It's just really hard to narrow it down.

Rav Abaddon

11-16-2011

Offense PURE!!!

I lie, 25/5/0. But I have an OFFPure mastery thing for when I'm really bored.

EDIT: Actually, I've got a good ten pages tailored to each individual thing I intend to do throughout the game... I like preparing.

AhhShucks

11-16-2011

I'm running 15/0/15

You get your 10% bonus crit damage and armor pen, and you get to start with a doran+pot as well as getting a little bit of free gold. Loving it.

SlushieGuy

11-16-2011

20/9/1
i don't feel executioner is that good unless you're karthus/vlad/garen.
defensive side for veteran scars, too good to pass up on
utility for summoners insight for flash. if you don't use flash you can put it in executioners instead i guess.