[Guide] Veigar, The Tiny Master of HADOKEN!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrToasty

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyw View Post
I think veigar got stronger... the dark matter got buffed really nice, much easier to land a meteor on enemies, and overall, he wasn't changed that much. I mean, the ultimate is just based on AP and not on enemy mana, so it wasn't that useful on fighters anyway, and now it might harm them (like yi and kat).

dunno, I don't see a huge nerf or anything.
Have to agree. I think he got a buff. He went from Anti Caster (mana only) to Anti AP, which is huge. Many champions without mana or with low mana, will stack AP. He decimates them.

Try him out. I've never done better with him.

karadur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2010

There are FAR more champions without AP than without Mana. He used to be able to decimate mages and still do decent damage to everyone else. When they introduced the bonus damage against non mana champs one of the big holes in his ult was fixed. I've played with him and his ult is worse by far that it used to be.

Equos

07-07-2010

I feel like he's in the exact same place he was in before.
His ult got a sizable nerf and everything else got a little buff.

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

07-07-2010

Wait until the next patch, it has already been leaked that his ratios should be getting up'd again . I think he'll feel pretty good after that.

123birds

07-07-2010

^ ^ ^ ^ thank god
truthfull all ne needs is to change DM back top 1:1 keep the fall time and stop all this **** about the mana/AP and just give his ult a 1.5/1.6 AP raito. Honestly i find his stun to be incredibly useful in all situations, his commet great for nuking/AOE and his q is a good nuke for its CD. now when we get to his ult it is now a poke that takes away 2 health bars xD.

Knight Kinetik

07-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roku View Post
Wait until the next patch, it has already been leaked that his ratios should be getting up'd again . I think he'll feel pretty good after that.
Hope so -_^

Rokudan

The Council

07-14-2010

He is definitely feeling better. Once I can get my graphics card so I can actually play him to full potential instead of at 10 fps, I'll revise and patch up the guide.

karadur

08-24-2010

So hows it going Roku? Got the graphic card yet? Any chance you could get playing again soon? We all miss your Guide and are looking forward to the update.

Rokudan

The Council

08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadur View Post
So hows it going Roku? Got the graphic card yet? Any chance you could get playing again soon? We all miss your Guide and are looking forward to the update.
I did, and have been able to play with him a bit again. I want to get some more games in with him as different builds and then try and almost completely re-do this guide. Will probably end up posting it on my community site also.

But, have to get moved up to college and settled again before I can do that, so will probably still be a few weeks out.

The Tentakill

12-18-2010

Great guide! I've been having great personal success with this guide. Mostly curious as to if you've updated this guide with all the recent patching and such. Thanks in advance!