[Guide] Veigar, The Tiny Master of HADOKEN!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

karadur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2010

I don't think he's really better from a design perspective. If they wanted him to be the anti caster then thats fine but having his supposedly ultimate skill be worse than his Q for a majority of the time against the majority of the champions isn't good game design. Sure he may be a good pick in super specific drafts but they took what was wrong with him, that being he was too specialized outside of draft situations, and uped it to the extreme. Before almost everyone had mana expecially casters now how many champions really stack Ability Power and have that as really their only option? I can only think of two. Ryze and Veigar. Strangly enough he works best against himself.

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

06-24-2010

Well, I mean from a design perspective because I think if the #'s weren't so low it'd work better (100-120% of your and your targets ap?)

karadur

06-24-2010

I suppose I can agree with that.

Gromzor

06-26-2010

I don't imagine your going to rework the guide for the free kill that he is right now. Hopefully, they'll put him back to where he was. At least he was fun in mid elo.

Rokudan

The Council

06-26-2010

Yea, but mostly because of my lack of playing ability atm, I can't get first hand experience to update on.

iToggle

06-27-2010

RIP Old Veigar.

This guide got me inspired to play him, brought him up with me in ELO, was renowned for my ability with him, and now he shall die in peace.

The new veigar's ult hits like his basic attack.

SilentJ

06-27-2010

His lvl 1 ult doing less dmg than his lvl 5 q had got to be the most underwhelming thing ever..

PhoenixHeart

06-30-2010

/signed for all points stated. The problem is the made him only useful as an anti caster. There's a problem with doing that though... you don't get to see if the even HAVE a caster on their team until you're loading in and can't change champs. So it's a gamble. That, plus the fact that he simply does less damage now, makes him as close to useless as you can be while still having an aoe stun.

I want my old veigar back, this guide is the reason i grew to love him so much...

MooglePower

07-02-2010

I started playing Veigar a ways back... followed the Tried and true build and pwned.... HARD.

then, he gets nerfed and i lose 6 games in a row. I loved this hero, and now im forced to look at using a different Hero altogether.

RIP veigar is right.

Guyw

07-03-2010

I think veigar got stronger... the dark matter got buffed really nice, much easier to land a meteor on enemies, and overall, he wasn't changed that much. I mean, the ultimate is just based on AP and not on enemy mana, so it wasn't that useful on fighters anyway, and now it might harm them (like yi and kat).

dunno, I don't see a huge nerf or anything.