((LAST RP - OPEN)) The End of Days

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

11-19-2011

((I like your characters, Eredale. You seem to really be into RPing.))

HellBringer

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
(( I'm in. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/68 , http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/519 , http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/562 are my characters. I won't be taking direct action, but participate in a different way, due to my character's current occupation - we'll see how this goes. I am looking forward to having a nice time and a long thread. ))

"...So Zaun is next. And this time I finally managed to get here with precise timing." - Eredale said this to the air; no one was next to him on a high Zaun building's roof except rust and smoking pipes coupled with a few acid stains of undefined color.

"...The calculation of the time coefficient took some time. I think we are off by at least half an hour still, though." - a girl's voice joined his, as the planeswalking sigils dispersed behind him, making way for another person - a young-looking female with very long braids and grey eyes, who wore simple clothing.

"This may just be because the person has decided to act quicker than I thought. I still can't get a lot from him without revealing self. Though I should say, he's quite serious and determined, not like cultists and the other bunch. Makes no flashy moves, but acts efficiently." - the man's voice was torn off by the wind at times - they were quite high, almost at the hanging clouds of Zaunite smog which topped the city like a giant dome.

Lutecia said nothing - she was watching his hand, and then the streets down below. Eredale's crystal seeds were already coursing about, delivering brief visiopathic images to a small plate which floated above his palm - people being slain, rampaging imps, and the few that were fighting back. The town's guarding forces were already dashing around their barracks, arming themselves and preparing to counter the threat. She lowered her eyes; they were reflectionless, not giving hints at what she thought, but the movement was already enough.

"Lutecia... don't worry. I have removed your combat modules for now, and you won't have to fight. This time it's only observation - I'll take no steps unless the guards can't handle it and it gets out of hand." - His face didn't change as he watched the vision plate; but Lutecia nodded, saying nothing. The man sighed. - "That person... he has a tremendous presence though. I'm also picking up some other ones around - I knew there would be interesting people in Zaun. But today as well - could this be this one moment of fate where mortal souls meet to forge something new? Last time I felt this..."

"...Stop." - Lutecia interrupted him. - "It's always me dealing with what happens when you say 'last time'."

Eredale grinned. "True. Sorry. Let's keep quiet - we are concealed, but who knows." He threw a quick glance at her; and then returned to the vision plate. Both remained silent - they were watching.
(( Woah you have interesting character I want to be your friend O.O ))

Jaykoboy

11-19-2011

((Eredale is very developed...I couldn't read the abilities because it was very Wall-o-Text-y. But that's good. It means you put thought into it. Something about him, though, clicked with me...he seems a tiny bit like a Soulweaver character I developed once. I read something about soul energies, and controlling them with a strap...almost identical to my guy.))

HellBringer

11-19-2011

((where is the creator D; we need him ))

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2011

(( It's just that I don't make a new character for each RP... My characters are at least one or half a year old, and I developed them in action. The big RP they come from has collapsed, and now I am looking for new ones to join. ))

HellBringer

11-20-2011

(( I think this rp already collapsed I guess because Del not rping with us... ))

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2011

(( He'll be back, he's really determined. Not that much time passed anyway ))

HellBringer

11-20-2011

(( Ah okay ))

Necromonger

11-20-2011

((Del's posts are usually 2-3 days apart.))

Birdy51

11-20-2011

((I'm a patient man. I want to be sure I'm not going to mess his plot before joining him as a villain.))