((LAST RP - OPEN)) The End of Days

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

11-18-2011

Hitahsi leapt to his feet. There was the sound of battle outside. Or at least a massacre. He had to help. "Dammit! This really isn't the time! Yo, girl. If you can help, do it quick. We've got company!"

With that, he drew his sword, it's rusty blade dull in the night. He grumbled. "Really...of all the nights of the month...at least there's not long until daybreak."

HellBringer

11-18-2011

((woot this getting intense))

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

(( argh I want to join but I feel so new at Rping D: ))

HellBringer

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampChar View Post
(( argh I want to join but I feel so new at Rping D: ))
(( I'm so new too... I need more details on mines >,< xD ))

Necromonger

11-18-2011

One of Cassandra's many skills is making good friends with barkeepers. Her stint as a model for a medical company here in Zaun had earned her a rather desirable reputation with certain people, and when trouble erupted the barkeeper was quick to open a back door for the death racer.

Cassandra made her way through the service areas and into the alley. While racing bikes were light machines built for speed and maneuverability, Cassandra kept an assault bike in the alley, under a large tarp cover. She cursed that her gear was still at home, but shrugged it off.

As she started up the bike, the barkeep followed and threw her a spear. "Careful, Cassi." He said, then went back in. Cassandra nodded, putting on her helmet and riding out - she'd have to investigate first, but seeing impish creatures attacking civilians, Cassandra immediately began running down the creatures with her bike and spear... With callous impunity. She witnesses the scene with the mage from a fair distance, and spent a few moments to see what he was up to- and who was the idiot walking up to the walking apocalypse.

Jaykoboy

11-18-2011

((In the morning (First day of Thanksgiving Vacances) I'll be able to post Hitashi going totally A-wol on everyone. Until then, he's just relying on skill.))

An imp latched onto a civillian, laughing terribly. Just as it was about to tear off the face of the innocent, though, there was the ring of steel. The imp looked down to realize half of its body was gone. As it fell off the innocent, Hitashi stood tall behind them, his golden eyes glowing slightly in the night. "Get to safety."

Without another word, the civillian ran. Hitashi looked at his blade. It may be rusty, but it was still sharp for an ancient sword. He just hoped...that the battle was on their side until daybreak. Wait...who's our side? he thought as he continued to slash through the imps. I don't really understand how I thought that...

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2011

(( screw it I am going to join let me fill out one of my profiles I was to lazy to do the bio and stuff when I first made him. ))

Birdy51

11-19-2011

((Alright, I've gotten the idea for a character. He will most definately be a villain, and if not he will be an incredibly delusional hero. Because he will be a lot closer to Luparis then anyone else if he is a villain, I'll put up my summoners profile on here, and leave you to decide whether it would be alright for him to join you. Dr. Hunch would care for nothing but to satisfy his ego, preferably by crushing those arround him. As a character, I would be fine if his life ended in death.

Don't feel obligated to let me join you though. I don't want to mess you up on accident!

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1221
))

Jaykoboy

11-19-2011

Hitashi left another Imp dead on the groun, its black blood spilling over the cobblestones. But there were still many of them, hundreds, rushing at him as a wall of...not demons...don't think of them as demons...as a wall of hungry pestilence. Even with the help of the biker, who had come soon after him, they wouldn't have an easy time against the hordes. But then, Hitashi felt something on the back of his neck.

Warmth.

Spinning around, the sun began to rise over Zaun. It was only a faint glimmer, but it was all that he needed. Once a month, and it had to be last night!

He changed so fast, it was almost as if he'd switched places with someone else. His hair was blanched,and he now had two small dog ears on top of his head. He smiled, his sharp canines gleaming in the new sun. "Now this could get messy!"

He flourished his sword, and yellow energy rushed down its edge. As it passed by the rusty blade, it was suddenly renewed...and far larger. In fact, once the energy reached the end, the blade was taller than Hitashi, and thicker, too. At its hilt, there was white fur, supposedly from...well, it didn't matter right now. All that mattered was the slaughter before him.

Charging forwards, he leapt into the air, handling the blade as if it was as light as normal. Bringing it down in a scything blow, it cut through the hordes, still leaving several behind, though. With his bare hands, he slashed one of the imps in half, a quick gleam of yellow light being the only trace of his hand moving. "That's what you get for trying to attack me."

There was a small horde splitting off to attack him, but still plenty to test his sword on. They were out of the way of the civillians, so there was no chance of collateral damage. Bringing up his sword, he started to circle it in the air, causing white, ghostly winds to circle around it as if a tornado. Bringing it down with a heavy smash, the tornado rushed forwards, enveloping the imps. When it passed by, there was a massive gouge in the ground, and the imps were gone.

1Eredale

11-19-2011

(( I'm in. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/68 , http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/519 , http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/562 are my characters. I won't be taking direct action, but participate in a different way, due to my character's current occupation - we'll see how this goes. I am looking forward to having a nice time and a long thread. ))

"...So Zaun is next. And this time I finally managed to get here with precise timing." - Eredale said this to the air; no one was next to him on a high Zaun building's roof except rust and smoking pipes coupled with a few acid stains of undefined color.

"...The calculation of the time coefficient took some time. I think we are off by at least half an hour still, though." - a girl's voice joined his, as the planeswalking sigils dispersed behind him, making way for another person - a young-looking female with very long braids and grey eyes, who wore simple clothing.

"This may just be because the person has decided to act quicker than I thought. I still can't get a lot from him without revealing self. Though I should say, he's quite serious and determined, not like cultists and the other bunch. Makes no flashy moves, but acts efficiently." - the man's voice was torn off by the wind at times - they were quite high, almost at the hanging clouds of Zaunite smog which topped the city like a giant dome.

Lutecia said nothing - she was watching his hand, and then the streets down below. Eredale's crystal seeds were already coursing about, delivering brief visiopathic images to a small plate which floated above his palm - people being slain, rampaging imps, and the few that were fighting back. The town's guarding forces were already dashing around their barracks, arming themselves and preparing to counter the threat. She lowered her eyes; they were reflectionless, not giving hints at what she thought, but the movement was already enough.

"Lutecia... don't worry. I have removed your combat modules for now, and you won't have to fight. This time it's only observation - I'll take no steps unless the guards can't handle it and it gets out of hand." - His face didn't change as he watched the vision plate; but Lutecia nodded, saying nothing. The man sighed. - "That person... he has a tremendous presence though. I'm also picking up some other ones around - I knew there would be interesting people in Zaun. But today as well - could this be this one moment of fate where mortal souls meet to forge something new? Last time I felt this..."

"...Stop." - Lutecia interrupted him. - "It's always me dealing with what happens when you say 'last time'."

Eredale grinned. "True. Sorry. Let's keep quiet - we are concealed, but who knows." He threw a quick glance at her; and then returned to the vision plate. Both remained silent - they were watching.