((LAST RP - OPEN)) The End of Days

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delmegar

11-29-2011

"I did not expect opposition this early on.. and in such numbers.." Luparis said to the shadows, kneeling over a well of red liquids. "Zaun was a failure. The beast was struck down, and the fiends along with it." He waited there in silence for a moment, unspeaking, unmoving. Until the well rippled. First, slightly, then it boiled like it were being heated. "Yes, time tells all. I will continue on my path of salvaging this world, and as I do so, I will learn, and grow as your instrument, master."

Luparis stood from his kneeling position, as the well dispersed and drained into the cold, dank earth. His hair blew in the faint wind, shielding his crimson eyes. "Where to start... Berelidul, ver set kan!" The ever slight wind blew fiercer as he spoke the incantation, parting his hands and capturing the air around him. Two spheres of swirling energy floated, captured by his power, and then joined together with a clap of his hands. The world around him died - going mute all at once. As his hands parted a small red light lingered. The light did a loop and chimed here and there, watching its master.

"Go now, to Zaun. Gather your kind and scour the land for more who would see this world die in a pool of uselessness. Learn your prey before you strike forth, become as they are, do as they do, be my will!" And with that, the light shot off into the dead night sky, and across the sheet of darkness above.

Delmegar

11-29-2011

"I did not expect opposition this early on.. and in such numbers.." Luparis said to the shadows, kneeling over a well of red liquids. "Zaun was a failure. The beast was struck down, and the fiends along with it." He waited there in silence for a moment, unspeaking, unmoving. Until the well rippled. First, slightly, then it boiled like it were being heated. "Yes, time tells all. I will continue on my path of salvaging this world, and as I do so, I will learn, and grow as your instrument, master."

Luparis stood from his kneeling position, as the well dispersed and drained into the cold, dank earth. His hair blew in the faint wind, shielding his crimson eyes. "Where to start... Berelidul, ver set kan!" The ever slight wind blew fiercer as he spoke the incantation, parting his hands and capturing the air around him. Two spheres of swirling energy floated, captured by his power, and then joined together with a clap of his hands. The world around him died - going mute all at once. As his hands parted a small red light lingered. The light did a loop and chimed here and there, watching its master.

"Go now, to Zaun. Gather your kind and scour the land for more who would see this world die in a pool of uselessness. Learn your prey before you strike forth, become as they are, do as they do, be my will!" And with that, the light shot off into the dead night sky, and across the sheet of darkness above.

Fenix12345

11-29-2011

Fenix watched the world burn again, smoldering in a lament of ash and flame. He had this dream many nights, but this time was different. As he walked through the barren burning landscape, he eyed a dark figure in the distance; moving towards him. The flames hesitated before enveloping him, almost weary of this new being. Something was coming, he sensed it too.

Birdy51

11-29-2011

The beast fell in defeat, causing Dr. Hunch to feel a deep sadness inside. He was already much to late to assist it. He spat, finding his phlegm to be an odd blue tint. This small detail was quickly overlooked as a biker chick quickly rolled by him. Her wheels swerved in close, but she turned quickly, gliding past the doctor in his contemplative gaze. The woman rolled along, a blur in the streets. Something red shot out beneath his tires. To his suprise, it was one of the creatures that had saved him from the Z.W.I.P. A vein popped out of his head, red and gleaming in the light of fires. His body shook with rage, his muscles pulsing beneath the skin. "The nerve... The gall!"

Bending down with suprising difficulty, his hands found the barbed lance of the fallen troll. He twisted it in his hands gingerly. Dr. Hunch had never used a weapon of any kind, even in his younger days. The object was foreign in hands, and his hands were still foreign to himself. Still, it was not to late to take up a weapon, especially with such a rightous cause. She might have speed on her side, but she was no match for a wall of musclebound stone. "You there! Girl!" His voice boomed down the street, but perhaps not loud enough to send a sufficient message over her engines.

His hand flipped the lance, and soon he had it held like an oversized javelin. Using only his brute force, he flinged it down the street, but success in this bloody endeavor was not on his side.

Jaykoboy

11-29-2011

Hitashi fell behind quickly, the biker leaving him in the dust. "Whew...I'm beat. Lee Sin had good training, but none this good." With that, he pulled himself up, finding himself in a sector still infested. Growing his blade to full-size, he leapt into combat, spinning to win, dicing the imps to pieces.

Delmegar

11-29-2011

((if you guys dont start modding your strength I am going to god mode the **** out of you!))

Jaykoboy

11-29-2011

((Hitashi, besides his martial combat skizz-ills, giant sword, and abiltiy to spilt rifts, isn't too OP. Very easily injured, etc. But he has good endurance, so...yeah. Spin to win isn't OP, though, right?))

Necromonger

11-29-2011

((You could give an opinion on the characters presented thus far. Personally I feel Cassandra's a little op from having experience and new gear gained from other rp. She's come a long way from jump-pack wearing swordsgirl.))

Cassandra possessed superb reflexes and did not flinch when someone tried to get her attention with a giant lance. She turned her bike around, using one free arm and the large weapon to turn on a dime, and go back to the muscle bound Hunch. She was beginning to think it was time to talk to people, rather than go at this alone... if only to coordinate them.

She rides up near Hunch, though not dismounting from her wheeled, mechanical steed. Without removing the Salamander scale hood she spoke. "Where did you come from? And you had something to tell me?"

Jaykoboy

11-29-2011

Leaving another group of imps in pieces, Hitashi shrank his sword down. With the help of the authorities, this sector was pretty much clear. Ever sicne the biker had brought down that behemoth, the imps seemed to have become far weaker. He hadn't had to unleash the full power of the Tetsusaiga yet...not that he could, it was still on it's hour-long cooldown. It would take a real demon right now for it to activate outside of its practical use. Hearing what sounded like the beginning of an argument a long distance away, one voice including the biker, he hurried in that direction. It was better than hacing nothing to do.

Delmegar

11-29-2011

((I think Eredale, thus far, has fair characters. And you as an RP'er, Necro are fair, so I know Cassandra isn't really OP. But nobody ever really challenges you cause you make Cassandra frightening to everyone. Birdy, I know has a good character, and is extremely efficient at following story and such.))

Overlooking the city, just beyond a small clearing slightly above the city of Zaun, a red flash of light brightens the sky for a passing second. If only had blinked, they would have never known it happened. The light came and went in an instant, thinking as it did so, like it were a living being. And, so it was. The light descended into Zaun's poisonous atmosphere, striking the ground - barely noticed, without noise. Moments later the air bent and rippled in shimmering waves, turning and forming into a massive figure.

The crimson, steel clad warrior garbed in spike's moved silently despite his menacing size, observing the town and the chaos within. His amethyst eyes darted back and forth taking in every motion, every slight noise to his mind. In his large, devastating gauntlet, decorated with the teeth of dragon's, was a small doll. It looked much like a yordle, with black fur, tattered, mismatched clothing and bits of armor. It too, seemed alive, and curious.

As time passed and he learned the movements and noises of the world, the metal giant became louder with each step, moving more fluidly through the alleys. Eventually, he came to a large square, doll in hand, and sat on a strong iron banded crate. In his hand a large sword with rubies and crimson edges appeared. He lowered it across his knees and waited, curious to what would happen next.