Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Platform Server Migration - Scheduled Downtime 11/17 1AM Pacific

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

auntyshawna

11-17-2011

Yayyyy!!!! :d

voeri

11-17-2011

maby this **** fix's bugsplatt error?

Sarg338

11-17-2011

I'm in

EpicMadness

11-17-2011

lawls, took you guys almost 10hours, well thats what you said, cant complain >,> still should've been shorter.

xXKingSilverXx

11-17-2011

they said 8 hrs and they made it 10... wow thats a failed deadline, but thanks for the amazingly epic game riot! i hated dota but i got into this! you guys r AWESHUM

Akorvyr

Recruiter

11-17-2011

Quote:
EpicMadness:
lawls, took you guys almost 10hours, well thats what you said, cant complain >,> still should've been shorter.

shorter? you try moving a server, when this other game i played physically moved their servers it took two or three days. ppl have no **** patience. ffs do something else for once. get outside or something

protocols tend to take a long time to execute.

Hikaru Genji

11-22-2011

I don't know if this has to do with the migration, but since yesterday, I'm getting massive server side input lag, similar to packet loss effects:

- warping
- massive input lag
- keypresses not registering
- all movement slowed by 75-90%

This is all within the LoL game client. Pingtest.net shows me with zero packet loss, ~20ms latency, 4ms jitter. This is on Comcast. When I play other games or use the net, I have zero issues. And nothing on my end has changed since. No new drivers or applications, nothing running in the background.