I cannot play LoL, Server Status: BLOCKED undefined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boltage

06-28-2010

when im trying to click play, just before going into the log in screen that one, server status says BLOCKED, undefined : (

anyone know whats going on?

Sniperbooger

06-28-2010

exact same thing just happened to me... wtf

PisangEmas

10-27-2010

Same too me!!!

Wo0olF

12-14-2010

plz help us way i cant play F game

XXNeilXX

12-14-2010

game not working atm?

DanSparrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

I wonder if you weren't banned by the new automatic system for excessive leaves

T Frizzle

12-14-2010

I wonder as well.. Read the release notes folks, you get banned for excessive leaving now. SERVES YA RIGHT! (if you were rage quitting)

Gohanis69

05-05-2011

I really hate Rage quitters, but unfortunately i have had 2 or 3 instances in the last two weeks where i have HAD to leave due to unforseen curcumstances.. I always feel so bad about it, but life happens lol. Really sucks cuz we were winning all three times lol. Anyways, i'm getting this and i have read the press release, but i would think they would notify you somehow, and i would think they'd let you know when you try to log on, however i am not even able to do this.... I sent tech support an email and will post with the results. I've read that some people had to add "209.84.23.126 l3cdn.riotgames.com" into a note somewhere but i cannot save it when i try adding it in. oh well. hopefully i get you some good answers