Why Energy runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yeorwned

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by seresibyl View Post
Who spent the most time Grab-bagging it?
God that was annoying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotshotGG View Post
I don't think this will make a huge impact on energy heroes honestly. It's really not that huge. I think energy and manaregen runes should have been combined and masteries redesigned to work for energy heroes.

To my downvoter, there are already great runes to be placed in quints and yellows. Nothing really for masteries.
I love these people. Absolutely clueless to the general population, refuse to leave the niche.

VoidInsanity

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotshotGG View Post
I don't think this will make a huge impact on energy heroes honestly. It's really not that huge. I think energy and manaregen runes should have been combined and masteries redesigned to work for energy heroes.
It work make sense. Like have tears grant 10 energy and an extra 0.1 per skill use on a 3 second cooldown. It would open doors to AP energy builds.

tailspeeder

06-28-2010

The numbers may need tweaking, but more choice is a good thing in my opinion. It forces the ninjas to decide between 'best-in-slot' Rune builds for their role or a more energy-maximised ninja focused build.

Hopefully it'll lead to more variety if the energy runes aren't mathematically OP.

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Quote:
...Like have tears grant 10 energy and an extra 0.1 per skill use on a 3 second cooldown. It would open doors to AP energy builds.
N.O. You do realize that 200 Energy cap was made for a purpose, right?

seresibyl

06-28-2010

Oh well.

I'll be getting yellow +1.05 Energy regen/5 sec at level 18 for Kennen, at least.

They even out at like level 11? And it's late game where energy is a problem anyways. :P

PS: Did they just call hotshotgg clueless?

O_o

VoidInsanity

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Bandito View Post
N.O. You do realize that 200 Energy cap was made for a purpose, right?
And you realise that 150*0.1 = 15 energy right? It would be a choice, just like mages have. Stacking mana is NOT going to kill things, same with energy. Standardizing a mana=energy on items would make balancing easier and allow for more diverse builds without making X overpowered.

Which is stronger? Being able to use a skill one more time in burst once the cooldown is done or having all your skills do 30% more damage due to getting an attack item? Answer is obvious.

Maestroz

06-28-2010

I would really like to see some of these people try to play a character like Shen who, in a team fight, uses every ounce of energy he has in his initial combo. This will make me much happier in team fights

GeneralSpank

06-28-2010

I welcome the change.

Ceazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

So someone's mad about the ninjas potentially getting 20 more energy, or like 10 extra energy every five seconds?

Not going to be a big deal.

aznwillyy

06-28-2010

i would still rather my dodge seals and hp quints than these new runes.