Hey guys, Remember Twisted Treeline, the 3v3 map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brohoof View Post
Is summoner's Rift perfectly balanced? No. The game is, however, balanced around SR and it is more balanced than in 3's.

Also, just because somethign can perforom well in some situations, does not make it any stronger when compared to something that is just as strong in multiple places. Just becasue a Sivir push team can perform well in 8 out of 100 situations, does not mean it is any less weak when compared to the tanky DPS ROFLComp which performs well in 99 out of 100 situations.

In SR, tanky DPS are overal, less difficult to deal with, making more strategeys availible to be used.
you talk like tanky dps dominate the 3s map. Clearly you never play it or haven't played it in ages or are so low in elo where it's true.

Relik Bloodlor

11-16-2011

TT is not that imbalanced, it has a different meta. team comp is important! way more play in what you take than SR, taking all AD or AP in TT against any one not brain dead gets you killed.

The pace THE PACE!! what we do stuff before 7 mins in beside farm? its got its problems(tanky DPS and swish AD carrys need some map specific tweak) but all and all its fun as hell, but haters got to hate I guess.

Brohoof

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
you talk like tanky dps dominate the 3s map. Clearly you never play it or haven't played it in ages or are so low in elo where it's true.
Former is true. Latter is also probably true.

Even if it does take skill, it doesn't mean it isn't imbalanced, fyi. Neither of those have anything to do with eachother.

Brohoof

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relik Bloodlor View Post
TT is not that imbalanced, it has a different meta. team comp is important! way more play in what you take than SR, taking all AD or AP in TT against any one not brain dead gets you killed.

The pace THE PACE!! what we do stuff before 7 mins in beside farm? its got its problems(tanky DPS and swish AD carrys need some map specific tweak) but all and all its fun as hell, but haters got to hate I guess.
When would taking all AD/AP not get you killed exactly?

Butts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Twisted...? Who? Do you mean Twisted Fate or is this a new Maokai skin?

Koldheartedjsp

11-16-2011

Quote:
Former is true. Latter is also probably true.

Even if it does take skill, it doesn't mean it isn't imbalanced, fyi. Neither of those have anything to do with eachother.
uh did you even read what i just said? YOu are talking like tanky dps dominates the map, which is what EVERYBODY says, which simply is not true

and FYI i never said its balanced, i said SR is just as unbalanced

Brohoof

11-16-2011

Quote:
uh did you even read what i just said? YOu are talking like tanky dps dominates the map, which is what EVERYBODY says, which simply is not true

and FYI i never said its balanced, i said SR is just as unbalanced
And I argued that SR is less imba than TT is.

Koldheartedjsp

11-16-2011

Quote:
And I argued that SR is less imba than TT is.
except it isn't, it is just as unbalanced

Dreamcleaver

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettasif View Post
I don't.
I do because Mundo was nerfed because of it.

To hell with TT! I wish it was deleted.

Brohoof

11-16-2011

Quote:
except it isn't, it is just as unbalanced
I do not know enough of 3v3's meta and current balance to properly discuss this, so I suppose we will have to agree to disagree. Maybe someone more informed than me can give you a good debate.