Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Announcer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dirtydee

Recruiter

10-22-2009

I do like the new announcer but I think that the should be more anger/aggression in the killing spree announcement. I like all the other aspects of her voice. I just would like MORE aggression after serious kills. I saw some others express this as well.

dirtydee

Recruiter

10-22-2009

Quote:
Dicto:
That announcer really sucks and i dont mean literally what ever brown nosers girlfriend it may be, its ridiculous, the last one was way better, also to ever decided to make the game look more like a world of warcraft right off really isnt too smart, the potions are too small and every time i try and click on one of the icons near the edges the screen mover and i and up dying, im not boycotting this game including all of my friends untill you fix this these issues. The game was good the way it was, why ruin it to try and be like someone else? id like to know who approved such stupid ideas and design layouts, obviously it doesnt work and i knew in the first minute of playing trying to figure out where everything is and also i wasnt asked to view the readme after having some files uploaded to my computer without my authorization. Some team you guys are... start lifting weights if you want to be somebody. Im now uninstalling the game untill i hear that the game is good again good bye

what a complete prick!! give some constructive feedback asshole. is this what you consider "contributing to the community"?

10-22-2009

new announcer is much much better! not only is this latest announcer an improvement over the previous two with her delivery, but also with the changes to the actual announcement contents. Thank you Riot for implementing the "an ally has been slain" "an enemy is dominating" details...extremely helpful!

Monnok

Recruiter

10-22-2009

Quote:
wolver:
new announcer is much much better! not only is this latest announcer an improvement over the previous two with her delivery, but also with the changes to the actual announcement contents. Thank you Riot for implementing the "an ally has been slain" "an enemy is dominating" details...extremely helpful!

^ This. Its more informative and I like it.

Oh and I do like having a chick tell me that I'm doing well. Legendary!

Teisel

10-22-2009

I like her because I feel that she is less intrusive. Sometimes I forget shes there at all and I get more into the game that way.

Chapp

Recruiter

10-22-2009

Quote:
Teisel:
I like her because I feel that she is less intrusive. Sometimes I forget shes there at all and I get more into the game that way.

But that's bad! You want the announcer to jar you awake to the fact that an enemy Tristana is currently killing everybody on your team, and that you need to fix the situation immediately. Or yell at your team some.

1ncin3rat0r

10-22-2009

This announcer sounds like a granny telling ancient greek mythologies. What better announcer for League of Legends?

mizuhara

10-22-2009

I personally hate the voice of the new announcer. She sounds like a grand mother commentating on the game. I, however, like the fact the announcements she makes are very helpful.

I hope that you will include options that will let us choose which announcer to use.

Aknar

10-22-2009

Personally I love the wise friendly old teacher voice,it really makes you want to try harder when you do bad

Chadauw

10-22-2009

Quote:
Zephyrous:
Personally I love the wise friendly old teacher voice,it really makes you want to try harder when you do bad

It makes me want to puke... Seriously, an energetic and sweet voice is what league of legends need. Not a granny!