New Announcer!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Persaeus

10-01-2009

I dont think it is the announcer you should work on, it is some of the character's voices XD;

Piranha Petunia

10-01-2009

Putting in my vote for Gilbert Godfried (Spelling?) as the new announcer

DrakenLord

10-01-2009

I would LOVE the option to add my custom voices for the different events.

Please make it so we can add voices ourselfes.. maybe a simple folder with wave files we can replace by making a backup and copying our prefered ones over them. Would be sweet!

This way we can choose any voices, from any source (games, movies, etc) without raising copyright issues too.

R4M3N

10-01-2009

I do NOT like the new announcer. I think he should either be more evil sounding, or less. Right now he sounds too in between, like someone making a poor impression of an evil guy. I definitely liked the old one better though.

I also really like the idea of announcer choices.

Death Korp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

I never thought id say this but I prefer the old announcer! "owned" was bad after every kill. Removing it was a god send. What on earth makes you think that "A champion has been slain!" after every kill would be a better idea?

Korgor Wolfshadow

10-01-2009

I like the voice of the old announcer more. This one actually takes AWAY some of my interest in this game. His voice, it just doesn't fit very well. Maybe if you just added some phrases to the old announcer, it would be something everyone likes.

danielklein

10-01-2009

New lines are much better, new announcer is much worse. I know I'm in the minority, but I'd like an announcer that doesn't sound like 95% of the fluid in his bloodstream is PURE! ****ING! TESTOSTERONE! OH YEAH!

If you know what I mean.

InflictedOwned

10-01-2009

The lines are better, announcer is... bleh.

Quoluc

10-01-2009

cool awsome finaly a goos voice to say "first blooog" XD you should try to put one voice just like demigod it has the best announcer i have ever seen, better than unreal tournament 3 or 2004

Phatkat

10-01-2009

Cool