Twitch's abilities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fooker

11-15-2011

Why dont any of his skills scale with AD? I mean AP is pretty useless on twitch. Not sure why make his expulsion or whatever his e skill is called scale on AP.

Late game twitch is purely an auto attacking champion because his e does little to no damage, it does help early game and mid if maxed however...

His ultimate already gives him AD, but instead I think it should just give him extra range and possibly some life steal or a stronger passive poison... but allow it to scale with AD with a low ratio...

It would beef up his damage, even if the ratio for it is really small like .2 or .3. End game I have about 300 ad, would be nice if the ability did some damage besides me just pew pewing with auto attacks.

His other abilities are alright, cant really scale invisibility with AD or AP to make sense besides possibly increasing the duration or the attack speed bonus, but thats not needed at all.

His slow, it should be scaled with AP if anything, increasing the slow amount or duration. Its a pain to initiate with the slow because its duration and slow amount is so low even at level 5. It scales with the amount of auto attacks you have hit your opponent with, but even that scaling doesn't help too much.

Overall I think twitch would be better scaling like a normal champion instead of scaling with the amount of auto attacks he has done on his opponent (max 6)

Opinions??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fouquet

11-15-2011

you obviously have never gone AP twitch.