Taric and Kayle - personal experience

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeldys

11-15-2011

Hey, just a note based on my experiences. When I started playing Taric, it only seemed logical to spend the mastery points in defense, and have sufficient resilliance to return to the nearest turret. In addition to having spent the mastery points in defense, adding to armour and magic resistance, I spent RP to enhance the protection with armour, magic resistance, and health, but I never posed a threat to anyone, and died quickly (even at the hugging the turret). That's when I tried to only put mastery and runes in offensive stats. To my surprise, it's beatiful. The lost in defensive stats, are minimal, and gained a more viable tank.

With Kayle, I did the reverse, her offensive abilities are okay, but horrible survability, so I placed the mastery points and runes into defensive stats. In the first few levels, she's not as vulnerable.

Now am trying to save enough RP to purchase Leona.

a+

Metal Daddy

11-15-2011

With her ability to heal and have a invulnerably ult at level 6 I would say she has good survivabilty. Her weakness comes at being bursted down or crowd controlled by a silence or a stun which will stop her from activating spells.

TwistWrist

11-15-2011

Base statwise...Kayle has stupid high health.

For all three defensive stat, Kayle actually gains more per level than Taric. At level 18, Kayle is actually tankier than Taric in terms of base stats.