i am very angry because the new masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MonteXristo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

riot is planning to remove dodge from the game. they are doing this slowly it started with phantom dancer then nid now its happened to the masteries next will probably be sivir's passive, then probably ninja tabi, and jax will be last and will get a total remake

B4smeagol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

Jax would be a completely different animal at that point. Man, I was just getting to the point of getting some dodge runes to play him more effectively.

CrippledUnicorn9

11-17-2011

I used to not use dodge runes to use him effectively. Ninja tabi and masteries were enough. Now I find that filling half the yellows with dodge is enough to keep counter strike on nearly constant cd. The main difference for me is that I no longer use cd reduction blues, so I do more damage... but as I said earlier, the main difference is speed boost from evasion. If I can't destroy someone by the time hextech gunblade wears off, then they have a much better chance of kiting.

ZeroTheRulerz

11-17-2011

They are getting rid of dodge
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=17329258#17329258

And it did mention compensation of some sorts for people who bought dodge sets.... but as far as what it will be it wasnt mentioned.

KeoIsThaLegend

11-19-2011

c'mon guys
is not THAAT bad
-2% Dodge.... = ****
-10% ASPD = a little nerf

i'm jax user. Now Jax imo is more an assasin than a fighter. Dont forget that new ATTACK MASTERIES like armor pen, etc. Jax didn't got "NERFED" at all, just lost some defence and added some offense.

10% aspd on early game is ****ING NOTHING and on late u doesnt even note that cuz ure busy Qing and Wing

Tubutas

11-19-2011

Two sides of the arguement.

On one hand that 2% was one of the only sources of dodge in the game, and certain chars relied on nimbleness to be truely effective[Udyr, Jax, Siv, hell even Singed]. However since dodge stacks mutliplicative, that 2% wasn't really doing much for you.

Lets take jax for example. 18% from his e, 12% tabi, 11.25% from runes.= 36% dodge [.82 * .88 * .8875 = 0.64042] with the extra 2% your dodge becomes 37%, not that useful and thats the best return you could get in the game.

Exinoxics

11-19-2011

i hate the new masteries...but we will all get used to them