Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


i am very angry because the new masteries

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

korce

Junior Member

11-15-2011

hi everyone i am the hong kong player in the us sever!
my english is not good so everyone please dont mind~~~
in last day our give is update to the new masteries~
i am very happy and go to try it~
when i see the masteries i just have sad,it is because where is the dodge???
i think everyone will know that we go to buy the yellow runes for ad carry /tank
we will choose two it is dodge and armor~
when i choose dodge it is because the old masteries have +dodge and running
i have use about820 X 9=7380IP
now the new masteries nothing dodge
than riot do you want to give back our player the ip??
because the dodge is not good now by this dodge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loctorak

Senior Member

11-16-2011

Yeah I'm glad I didn't spend the 7380IP on dodge runes like I was planning to before this patch. I'd rather spend it on MS or HP Quints.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G4M5T3R

Member

11-16-2011

I agree with you, though I don't use a lot of dodge runes/masteries myself, I do wonder what will become of champs like Jax without dodge in season 2. Along side the fact that there are many players, like you, who have spent plenty Ip on dodge runes. I believe some compensation is in order.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dorsia

Senior Member

11-16-2011

that's the way the game goes... it's constantly changing. when they nerfed the health quints last year they didnt do a refund. if i buy a champ and the next week they nerf it im not entitled to a refund. maybe now that you cant get dodge from masteries, those runes are even more valuable on a char like jax


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehLove

Member

11-16-2011

Quote:
Dorsia:
that's the way the game goes... it's constantly changing. when they nerfed the health quints last year they didnt do a refund. if i buy a champ and the next week they nerf it im not entitled to a refund. maybe now that you cant get dodge from masteries, those runes are even more valuable on a char like jax


Sivir, lul


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bobbinapples

Senior Member

11-16-2011

Quote:
Dorsia:
that's the way the game goes... it's constantly changing. when they nerfed the health quints last year they didnt do a refund. if i buy a champ and the next week they nerf it im not entitled to a refund. maybe now that you cant get dodge from masteries, those runes are even more valuable on a char like jax


I think what you're missing in this case is that they are phasing dodge out of the game COMPLETELY. It's not a nerf, it's a flat out removal. It's like paying for a cell phone plan, just to have that particular provider disappear off the face of the earth the next day.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WoodnLeaguePanda

Senior Recruiter

11-16-2011

Quote:
Bobbinapples:
I think what you're missing in this case is that they are phasing dodge out of the game COMPLETELY. It's not a nerf, it's a flat out removal. It's like paying for a cell phone plan, just to have that particular provider disappear off the face of the earth the next day.


And if they do end up getting rid of dodge, they'll just revamp Jax's skill set in order to bring him back into LoL. But I agree that right now, Jax is very 'blah' to play..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrippledUnicorn9

Member

11-16-2011

I miss the speed boost after dodging the most. :-( I consider the new masteries to be a huge nerf for Jax.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vermomd

Junior Member

11-16-2011

I am not real fond of the new masteries either but sometimes you just have to get used to the changes. Jax, I find, is still a very playable champion in the correct hands.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Red Tsar

Senior Member

11-16-2011

Jax is still a boss just play a few games its nit much of a difference


12