Streaming Dominion :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rock The Berserk

11-17-2011

winner!!!

Aeris

11-17-2011

playing more!

Aeris

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conath View Post
id recommend using cdr boots over zerkers on renekton he benefits way too much from the cdr
yeah I'll try that next time

Aeris

11-18-2011

playing leona

Aeris

11-18-2011

playing mf now

Aeris

11-19-2011

stream up

CollectiveVolta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2011

Any way to make the quality a bit better?

Also, just a suggestion:

I dont know if it was just a mistake of this match or you werent paying attention/forgot or similar, but I saw you pop Ghost when you were actually close to the Speed Shrine instead of popping it right after gates opened.

Suggestion: Dont do it. Pop it when gates open, that way you maximize your speed because having Ghost + Speed Shrine on at the same time gives diminishing returns given the way MS works in this game. There are a few posts in this thread that explain that better:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1430417&page=2

Also, if you are going straight top instead of mid its better if you use the small FoW path that goes from base's exit to the jungle as your pathing choice, which means the enemies will not be able to see neither your build, nor know for sure if you are going Top or ninja capping their mid until they actually see you top, so it can create just a bit of confusion. Not the most important thing ever, but doesnt hurt to do it either!

Other than that keep it up

Aeris

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectiveVolta View Post
Any way to make the quality a bit better?

Also, just a suggestion:

I dont know if it was just a mistake of this match or you werent paying attention/forgot or similar, but I saw you pop Ghost when you were actually close to the Speed Shrine instead of popping it right after gates opened.

Suggestion: Dont do it. Pop it when gates open, that way you maximize your speed because having Ghost + Speed Shrine on at the same time gives diminishing returns given the way MS works in this game. There are a few posts in this thread that explain that better:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1430417&page=2

Also, if you are going straight top instead of mid its better if you use the small FoW path that goes from base's exit to the jungle as your pathing choice, which means the enemies will not be able to see neither your build, nor know for sure if you are going Top or ninja capping their mid until they actually see you top, so it can create just a bit of confusion. Not the most important thing ever, but doesnt hurt to do it either!

Other than that keep it up
I'm trying to figure out how to make the quality better but so far this is the best I could get without lagging ingame or the stream being too choppy

About the ghost thing I usually always pop it up right after gates open but sometimes I get distracted with things around me and activate it a bit later ^^ Thanks for pointing out the FoW path I really hadnt thought about it but I'll start taking it from now on.
Thank you for watching and for telling me things I wasn't aware of!

Aeris

12-05-2011

stream up

Aeris

12-05-2011

playing more