Do you regret buying Kog'Maw?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uccisore

06-28-2010

Kog'Maw is awesome. If I have a regret, it's giving myself yet another champ to learn when I'm not that good with the ones I have.

yakbutter

06-28-2010

I only regret buying him because he obviously takes more skill than I have to play well... His ultimate is a real skill shot. Ezreal and Mundo skill shots are CHOIR BOYS compared to Kog Maw skill shot.. seriously..

Mindler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

06-28-2010

I've only played one game with him, but you gotta catch em all!

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

We will regret buying him/it after the nerf stick is applied to him. So let's enjoy the critter while the OP lasts

Pwnacus Maximus

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmaster View Post
Kind of.. just havent foudn the right way to play him I guess.
this. i can't do sheet with him

Epityr

06-28-2010

I love Kog'Maw.

I still stand by my word of kissing him deep with tongue.

ShadowedFate

06-28-2010

My problem with him is that he absolutely needs some type of dps items, but he has little survivability once focused. And almost every premade has already figured out eliminating him early is smart.

Boatman Choosy

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakbutter View Post
I only regret buying him because he obviously takes more skill than I have to play well... His ultimate is a real skill shot. Ezreal and Mundo skill shots are CHOIR BOYS compared to Kog Maw skill shot.. seriously..

if you want to test your true skill with skill shots, try to land pantheon's ult on an opponent that is running away through fog so that he is right in the middle when the circle appears. It is always fun to do.

ForumJP

06-28-2010

kog maw is super fun.

when u get a rylais and chase people down with R is the most hilarious thing in game.

not to mention his passive. i've gotten at least 1 kill a game with his passive. still trying to perfect turret suicide and kamikazi for the kill.

also he is great at farming mid game

only bad thing is he dont have escape, but that's why i pack cleanse and ghost.

all in all, best 6300 ip i've spent

Naggarok

06-28-2010

Best.Champion.Ever.