Do you regret buying Kog'Maw?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Swedish Chef

06-28-2010

As everyone else has said, he may not have a real good escape ability (Ooze is meh for that, but still works early at least), but he's far from useless in a game. I imagine he'll be picked off once Season 1 comes out in Draft, just to counter a tank heavy team makeup. That said, I've been playing him even without that, and switching up whether I play AP or DPS on him depending on what the other team looks like. Both work rather well.

MATxr14

06-28-2010

he has such an amazin ulti

Dogmaster

06-28-2010

Kind of.. just havent foudn the right way to play him I guess.

shoni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-28-2010

Nope, I've found him to be very fun. But every other kog'maw I've played with or against has sucked royally.

Orenjikun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

No not even for a second, tied for my Fav right away, the other being Morg. AP Kog all the way.

On a side note, the Morg buffs were nice this patch but still does not make up for the shield change.

Lord Subtle

06-28-2010

He is fun to play unless you start to get behind. He has less escape than most characters in the game. I also think his damage before items is a little low and his damage after items a little high.

SaulGoode

06-28-2010

I don't have enough to buy him yet, but he pwns me every game I'm against him

Garamor

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by neojb1990 View Post
You forget to add the extra 25% from activating the Q :P I don't regret it at all. I still gotta get used to treating him as the artillery he is but he is tons of fun. Nothing better than killing someone who just killed you by exploding all over their face!
just an fyi but percentile magic/armor reduction is multiplicative when it stacks
pure penetration is additive

TehRichard

06-28-2010

I love Kog'Maw. He's easily one of the most fun champions I've played with so far. Living Artillery + Bio-Arcane Barrage = Secksi.

TheNat

06-28-2010

actually, yea i do regret buying it. i dont really like the play style much. he seems UP early game/before items and OP late game/with items (as someone already said). also i sort of dont like how he doesnt have much for escape (but the explode is pretty awesome lol). not a bad char though at all. just not my type