If we can have armored sharks...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaytalis View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Welfare_Act_of_1966

Under exclusions
While your goals are noble, The Brotherhood of the Armored Bear does not condone the fabrication of data or rigging of polls. Such tactics are dishonorable, and are the tools of the coward Zileas and his minions. Do not stoop to their level.

nomadd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

bumping for equal animal armorment

Umbra88

11-17-2011

Armored bears just sounds like the worst idea ever. Having more than one piece of metal attached to the bear is an atrocity in it's self. If the bear is wearing a soup pot on it's head that's borderline acceptable. However, more on this point later. More than that is just plain wrong. It's a crime against nature for bears to wear armor. Bears do not have thumbs! How would they put on the armor? Now back to the soup pot. The soup pot is acceptable because in NATURE the bear can come across the camp site and tear it asunder. The soup pot has a 3% chance to end up on the bear's head. In no way is this considered armor.

Now before any supporters of this armor bear silliness comes back to bite me in the butt. Saying that "What if the human put the armor on the bear?" Why would a human train such a savage beast for battle, equip it with armor, then proceed to say "it looks good"? Bears have no sense of Loyalty. They turn on you the instant they smell honey. For example look at Winnie the Pooh, he's such a terrible being. There was a time where pooh wore armor. At that time, I grew up and left all those childish ideals behind me and became an adult.

Riku

11-17-2011

:3

Riku

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
Its threads like these that make me question this communities integrity sometimes. *sigh*

Of course I still believe that there are intelligent people out there that understand the preposterousness of bears+armour.

Almost as preposterous as sharks jumping out of the ground, eh?

;D

nomadd

11-17-2011

back after a long day of not bumping.

BeastOG

11-17-2011

If we can have armored sharks, why not an armored duck?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1495433

Bring awareness. Save a duck. An Armored Duck.

Lyzard

11-17-2011

Can we have an Armored Lizard?

ohwait

nomadd

11-18-2011

bumpity. Looking for Zileas.

DJ Radix

11-18-2011

Know your rights, summoners.