If we can have armored sharks...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PartyTimeX

Senior Member

11-17-2011

If Tibbers can be set on fire with no harm, then why can't Tibbers have armor???


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nomadd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Armored Sharks are inherently less dangerous to have than Armored Bears.

Mostly because Sharks are harmless on land, where we do most of our work. I ask you, what would keep you up at night, snug, sleeping in the woods, the knowledge that armored sharks exist? or that the menace of armored bears exist?
I have seen armored land sharks, and it haunts my nightmares.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Montag

Player Experience Manager

11-17-2011
24 of 26 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Armored Sharks are inherently less dangerous to have than Armored Bears.

Mostly because Sharks are harmless on land, where we do most of our work.
I disagree with your logic. In a world where sharks can forge armor, I think we have a lot to fear from them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Montag

Player Experience Manager

11-17-2011
25 of 26 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Armored bears have a right to exist!
I'm here to offer you a question, IronStylus. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

Does anyone really have the right to exist? I posit no. Only through sheer will and hard work can one carve out a place to exist in this world.

I think if Armored Bears can't rise up on their own in League of Legends through sheer force of will, they do not deserve their own existence.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nomadd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous
on land, where we do most of our work.
The battle plans of Xypherous have been revealed, prepare for a strike from sea (most likely with the aid of armored sharks).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TalLavi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMontag View Post
I'm here to offer you a question, IronStylus. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

Does anyone really have the right to exist? I posit no. Only through sheer will and hard work can one carve out a place to exist in this world.

I think if Armored Bears can't rise up on their own in League of Legends through sheer force of will, they do not deserve their own existence.
You think they have not tried? you think armored bears did not fight for the right to be in the league?
The bears gave it their all but the Morello faction (lead by Zieal and Morello) stopped them, and hushed the whole subject.

The bears fought, but out of fear the simple men who did not know what he was fighting for they decided to give up, they did not want blood shed because of them!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SNSD Tiffanyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
Lies. Even if armoured bears were possible in our engine... you'd just buy the wrong build on him (according to *everyone*) anyway.
/Win thread


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-17-2011

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Welfare_Act_of_1966

Under exclusions


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcolyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMontag View Post
I disagree with your logic. In a world where sharks can forge armor, I think we have a lot to fear from them.
Never mind the fact that Fizz can make one erupt from the ground and nom peoples faces.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-17-2011

Replace the ancient golem with an armored bear