Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If we can have armored sharks...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twizykins

11-17-2011

Quote:
IronStylus:
Evil Shmevil. He's yelling.. "Watch out! That bus is totally gunna hit you!"

Then BOOM. Saves your life.

Armored bears are like that.

ahh yea that makes sense :P

i had an idea though! for the story of an armored bear it could be a shapeshifter that was in a war or something and they lead a team of shapeshifters into battle and they were they only one to make it out alive, so they exiled themself out of sorrow or shame and vowed to never shift back into a human again. they finally decide after years of exile to join the league and seek revenge on the ones who killed their comrades

Twizykins

11-17-2011

or it could just be a kickass bear that wears armor for no other reason than to be awesome

Zerro Enna

11-17-2011

Quote:
Mikemaximum:
How about Beared Armor?

Better yet, Armored........BEARDS!

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-17-2011

Armored Sharks are inherently less dangerous to have than Armored Bears.

Mostly because Sharks are harmless on land, where we do most of our work. I ask you, what would keep you up at night, snug, sleeping in the woods, the knowledge that armored sharks exist? or that the menace of armored bears exist?

LoveJess

11-17-2011

need...armored...bears..

Twizykins

11-17-2011

Quote:
Xypherous:

Mostly because Sharks are harmless on land, where we do most of our work. I ask you, what would keep you up at night, snug, sleeping in the woods, the knowledge that armored sharks exist? or that the menace of armored bears exist?

neither! if the bear or shark is smart enough to put on armor then it most likely has control of its carnal instincts, therefore unless you challenge it you don't have to worry!

Lord Visari

11-17-2011

Everyone knows only pony lovers want armored bears. It's why I'm part of team Zileas.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

11-17-2011

Quote:
Xypherous:

Unlike REGULAR bears, Armored Bears have nary a craving for pic-a-nic baskets unlike their non-armored betrayer brethren would have you believe!

You know who's going to come help you when Yogi and Boo Boo come to yoink your delicious lunch and most likely commit identity fraud against you? That's right.. Armored Bear.

Twizykins

11-17-2011

Quote:
IronStylus:
Unlike REGULAR bears, Armored Bears have nary a craving for pic-a-nic baskets unlike their non-armored betrayer brethren would have you believe!

You know who's going to come help you when Yogi and Boo Boo come to yoink your delicious lunch and most likely commit identity fraud against you? That's right.. Armored Bear.

hoo-rah my good parrot. hoo-rah.

Lord Visari

11-17-2011

I bet the Armored Bear was in on it, gets a part of the food and fakes the investigation.